First ever Boyfriend! We are in love after 10 days.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
7"24;3713996 said:
Thanks for all the advice guys! We are already telling each other we love each other. What do you guys mean by taking things slowly emotionally? Neither of us ever considered dating guys until we met each other. It all just feels perfect I have never felt this way about anyone before.

From my point of view "taking things slowly" means not rushing into any sort of long term commitment until you know each other better. For example, not even moving in together quickly. When any two people fall deeply in love they want to be close to each other all the time, and never be separate. It's a normal reaction. But too much togetherness sometimes creates confusion and mixed feelings. I'd suggest that you see each other in public environments too so you can gage each other's interests, friends and family members. If you are alone with each other all the time, it's hard to have some perspective on the relationship. I would also say that you should really enjoy this time in your life. Take advantage of how amazing the feelings are when you're together. It is a rare and wonderful thing to be in love with another person. I am so happy for you both. :biggrin1: