first ever multiple orgasm

truth4705

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and wify were havin some awesome sex the other nite and I pulled out and she swallowed my load, then I went to the kitchen to get something to drink, I came back to bed and she was layin there naked and I was still hard so I figured I'd just put it in until it got soft but after a few strokes I realized this was different so I ended up fuckin her for another 10 mins and busted again (the lil bit I had left in me) I have never busted more then one nut from the same erection. I atribute it to my working out and diet lately, I'm eatin hight fat and high protein, alotta red meat and it has naturally boosted my testosterone levels. She said "that was an awesome surprise". I just had to share this experience

Chastig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
do you really think that it is related to diet? I recall the first time my ex had that happen to him... I thought it had to do with how turned on he was....

truth4705

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel like it could b partly due to the diet because since I been on it my sex drive has increased a lot and instead of one or two sessions a night me and my girl r doin it 3 or 4 times, its called the anabolic diet. U r right that part of it is that I'm extremely turned on, my girl is the sexiest woman I've ever been wit. Whatever the reason I hope it happens again lol

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Me and wify were havin some awesome sex the other nite and I pulled out and she swallowed my load, then I went to the kitchen to get something to drink, I came back to bed and she was layin there naked and I was still hard so I figured I'd just put it in until it got soft but after a few strokes I realized this was different so I ended up fuckin her for another 10 mins and busted again (the lil bit I had left in me) I have never busted more then one nut from the same erection. I atribute it to my working out and diet lately, I'm eatin hight fat and high protein, alotta red meat and it has naturally boosted my testosterone levels. She said "that was an awesome surprise". I just had to share this experience
One time means nothing....come back in six months. In my 30's I was always able to do that

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cool, I'm also on that diet! Pretty much atkins diet, I've lost like 1stone in 1.5 weeks. that's 14lbs. Not bad, I should go to the gym and get ripped. xD

That's great, but keep in mind a lot of that is water weight that first week. When you stop eating carbs or cut way back on them, your body sheds water like crazy. You need lots of water to process carbs so when you stop eating them your body rids itself of the water.

The good thing about a lot of these "quick start" diets is that it gives people some good motivation, especially if they have never been able to lose weight before. Gradually the Atkins diet reintroduces carbs gradually after you have lost weight.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also have found eating meat boosts my sex drive.

I was at one time vegetarian, for at least a couple of years, and noticed a rapid change once I began to eat meat again.

Wow, good thing I'm still a vegetarian then. Most of my bottoms already are getting sore after 2 to 3 hours of fucking. I do have to say I like (and my partners like) how hard my dick is. I attribute that a low fat diet and therefore no aterial issues.

But whatever works. We are all different and our bodies respond in different ways.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can do it almost every time. It doesn't seem to vary with diet.

I would see if you can do it again. Just keep going after you climax the first time and see what happens.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good for you. it could be your diet. as for myself, when I was younger in my 20's, I would typically bust a nut after 10 minutes, remain hard, and go for another 20-30 minutes, I did not pull out, just kept banging away. usually, the gal would come at least once or twice. I got a rep as a good fuck with a bigger than average cock.

quiller

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't think its got a great deal 2 do with diet. Had a fling with a girl a few years ago n she couldnt get enough. One morning she came round n we were at it 4 about 3 hours: she came 11 times n i shot my load 4 times. 4 me it was a lot more to do with the fact that she was SO up 4 it that got me hard again n again:smile::smile::smile:

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Awh, the first time is just like priming the pump. The first time just gets things in working order. It is the second and additional times where the action really gets good.