First Experience and Guilt

bi2

Superior Member
Media
In the 70s I had a male friend I'd get together with for oral and anal. It always made me feel guilty, and it made me feel like I had dishonored my long time girlfriend.
After being married for over 30 years (MF) I couldn't deny my urges for sucking cock and being topped. I got together with a married man to suck his cock and he sucked mine, then he fucked me. We were each other's FWB for years, and it still makes me feel guilty.
I still get together with a married man once a month or so, and still feel guilty.

In my situation my fuckbuddy and I just compartmentalize the MM sex we engage in once every few weeks. Its really and only is a purely raw animalistic physical release that we both need. He enjoys fucking, I enjoy being fucked, once its over we go our seperate ways and back to our lives till the next occasion occurs. I think for both of us, the MM sex, helps gives us balance, clarity and a release.

However, once every now and again, there are times, where I feel he would "make love to me". The sex is very different, he is very passionate, loving and caring towards me compared to our usual rough, aggressive and humiliating. When he does make love to me, the sex is slower and the foreplay much longer, to be honest, its actually an enjoyable contrast that I like only occasionally. Once its over, he will usually like to spoon me and we will usually fall asleep with him holding me in his arms. I never discuss it with him, but obviously its a void in his life that he is missing and Im just happy that I can provide that for him.

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep - not easy - and we have all been through that mix of guilt. The guilt is mostly about “cheating“ on the woman you love. I dont feel guilt about the MM sex. That just seems to be a natural part of my “repertoire”. Perhaps I’m just greedy, or horny …. It seems to have always been a fairly set range of sexual interest - that I have not always acted on - and comes and goes through my life - but it is a fairly fixed interest in male and female bodies and the sex you can have. But for the most part I have been faithful to my wife and we have brought up wonderful children together and made a home against a number of pretty major financial setbacks….

However, I am not really interested in coming out as Bi because society is not bi-friendly. Many gay men just say we are “in denial” or transitioning to gay - ”try before you bi”. like “bi” is not a “thing”. On the other hand, many, perhaps most women dont want a man who has sex with other men. So we are sort of stuck in the middle. But its actually not that uncommon and the older I get, the more I believe many blokes are in the same boat and I keep discovering men my age (mid 50s) who dont mind a bit of dick.

I differentiate between what is often a “dick fetish” which many Str8 men have - we love cock and locker room nudity and brotherhood of bro stuff. We love the troupe-bonding of other men and find we prefer to discover similar interests and likings in other men and male bodies. You see this at the gym a lot.

The other is a romantic involvement with men. i am sure that happens - and a bromance is a beautiful thing if you have a brother like that to be friends with - but for many of us, its not about romance - its about a physical release and nobody knows how to hold/suck a dick like a dude.

Try looking at London-based masseur and sexologist Seb Cox’s excellent blog The HaPenis Project HaPenis Project A penis Project. It’s a treasure trove of great stories and many from Bi-men. I found it a great resource for help - also check up my contributions under my non de plume BoB. You can wander for hours through Seb’s compendium of male sexuality and sexual experiences. His choice of pics is superb too. His theme is be the best sexual being you can be.

My own 27 year marriage has hit a dry a dry spell. I love her and mis her terribly when we are apart - but when we are together we just piss each other off. We used to have good sex - but it was always off and on and her involvement with kids and work and things meant she was too tired. She never prioritised sex and thought it an optional extra rather than a necessity. Her strict religious mother didn’t help either. We are religious too - but her hard-line brethren “cult” bred out all joy in life And passed that on to my wife unfortunately. Now she has turned right off it and in a sense i too like the cuddles - but I just think there has to be more than just being room mates with children. Hoping to patch things up with her - but i recognise that my dalliances with men are (1) an escape for sexual fulfilment, (2) a way to pretend to myself i am not unfaithful - as I would be if i cheated on her with another woman - and (3) probably worst of all - will be eventually found out…

the irony is that i steel myself against being unfaithful with women - when another woman flirts with me I tine it down and move on - like the good husband I am - been fighting that temptation for years. But with men - I now find myself actively seeking our gyms with gang showers and making eye contact etc. I enjoy flirting with men and have found it a motivation to stay fit.

However, I do set limits and I try to limit MM sex to HJ and receiving massages. I am not into BJs - tried a few and not really turned on - usually just like frot and handy shandies. But recently I have had a wank buddy and he has taught me a few things that make my arse happy - so I might be tempted to go the whole hog like you and fuck or be fucked - but he is someone I trust a lot and know pretty well. But I want to keep safe. I dont do randoms for that reason. The fastest way to end my marriage would be to bring home an STD.

i used to go to parks and cruise and learned how easy it was to get a connection and how many men my age were doing it. I learned that it is much more common than you think.

I now find I can do what I’m comfortable with and most men are really very respectful of that. And i am honest with them about my limits. I have found gay and bi men really very understanding. (In the most part). the ones who are not - dont bother with them.

My guilt about my wife - was to some extent made better by her total disinterest in sex. I felt betrayed by her. She just shut up shop one day with no discussion. Can’t raise the topic of sex without a fight. Does she know something about me? Or has she just continued in her fairly week interest in sex since we were married and we are now at an age when she literally doesn’t give a fuck…

that makes me feel a bit justified. I wouldn’t have gone looking if i was sexually fulfilled at home.

I feel for you - it is a real struggle - perhaps try to figure out what sort of Bi interest you have and then set about making sensible rules. If you can have that conversation with your wife - great - but i have not been able to do that. Most of all - recognise that what happened is not unusual. try to act within the integrity you have and dont beat yourself up. Move on and dont do it again and forget the guilt - or manage it and make rules that help and talk to people. Your counsellor sounds sensible.

Cheers and best wishes. Ill follow you to hear of ant updates.

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank You BoB, that's amazing

BoB
Thanks mate. seb’s website is amazing. He just gets it. Found it a big help reading the comments. Not everyone thinks the same but there is a common set of themes where men enjoy being sexual men and it’s nice to share that with other men. Best wishes buddy.

Reactions: TXBigGun

TXBigGun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks mate. seb’s website is amazing. He just gets it. Found it a big help reading the comments. Not everyone thinks the same but there is a common set of themes where men enjoy being sexual men and it’s nice to share that with other men. Best wishes buddy.
Thanks, Lobetobetouched. Your candor is appreciated and respected. I will follow you so you can be updated.

Duke York

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm so glad to hear this. It's good that you got your feelings out so that you can get some support. You aren't alone!
Definitely not alone. I know the power of the burning desire and I know the guilt. It’s a struggle. Once you dive in that first time, you want it again and again.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Definitely not alone. I know the power of the burning desire and I know the guilt. It’s a struggle. Once you dive in that first time, you want it again and again.
I kept convincing myself when I was younger, all I was getting was just "massages".

Without fully realizing that my older neighbour, was slowly and carefully introducing and doing new "things" which I enjoyed when he was massaging me. Hand relieft at the end, became oral. Him being clothed, to him being completely naked. Him performing oral on me to us engaging in 69. Him caressing my arse and hole, to anal probing, to him taking me from behind and breeding me.

Fast forward a few months and I would go over to his place for and craving a quick fuck and be home back inside 15-20mins. lol.

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I kept convincing myself when I was younger, all I was getting was just "massages".

Without fully realizing that my older neighbour, was slowly and carefully introducing and doing new "things" which I enjoyed when he was massaging me. Hand relieft at the end, became oral. Him being clothed, to him being completely naked. Him performing oral on me to us engaging in 69. Him caressing my arse and hole, to anal probing, to him taking me from behind and breeding me.

Fast forward a few months and I would go over to his place for and craving a quick fuck and be home back inside 15-20mins. lol.
So do you still have sex with men or only when you were younger?