First experience ever - with hung guy

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
I had my first gay experience ever in a sauna recently.

I guess I was VERY lucky, as the guy I went with was huge. As a guy with only 5" long and 6" wide, his flaccid cock was about double my volume. Difficult to say how long, but maybe 9-11" long and 8" thick :lol:

But I had some problems, and wondered if you had any advice:

- are there good ways of getting really hung guys properly hard?
- what tips for sucking big cock?

My "probs" were:

- the guy didn't really get hard. Was flaccid through the whole thing, despite licking up and down his length, his balls, and nipples. I couldn't bring myself to work on his ass (was my 1st time!). I guess I was so shocked, I almost "attacked" his cock with my hands and tongue as if it were a big lolly!..

-couldn't take much of his cock without gagging, mostly just round the head.

Any tips for saunas too? Found it VERY intimidating..

HORSEHUNGshowoff: NO tips on Saunas but as far as sucking a Huge cock just suck it the way YOU would want to be sucked if you were that size , relaxing your throat and practice on other things too , NO known way to get a Huge guy rock hard in fact the bigger a guy is the more difficult it is for him to get Hard although I bet most here would claim differently but I feel that your ability to only take the head had a lot to do with it, just work on your technique amd practice on smaller ones and in time you should be ready for us Huge guys

the REAL deal
HORSE

b1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with Horse. Treat it like you would if it were yours.
I became intimate with a friend who identified as straight. He was quite large. I'd guess 9 or so inches.When I gave him his first male blow job he was startlingly aroused. He said that he had never had such a good blow job. I couldn't take all of it, nonetheless he was totally turned on by how much I enjoyed it and the quality of the experience. He was always "up" for an encore performance. He actually came four times on one occasion just because he got so aroused by seeing his dick sucked by someone who enjoyed it so much.
I could never manage anal sex with him because of his size. we tried several times, but I couldn't relax enough, much to my dismay.
Unfortunately he was in the Army and was assigned to a new location.
That is actually what brought me to LPSG at first....I never knew that I would enjoy a large cock so much.
I miss him...and his cock. It was almost addictive. w

Reactions: brockyli

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Well I guess it was obvious, but I haven't actually practised sucking on anything else! I guess cucumbers are the obvious things, or large dildos.

And in the sauna situation for a first timer, it was kinda difficult to show myself enjoying it a lot. I was, but didn't have time to think about that and was going so fast.

I was surprised at seeing such a big cock, since I have only seen 1 other erect cock in real life before (other than my own!). At least I wasn't totally taken aback, but my mouth dried up so quickly I think it would have been a good idea to have some water handy. I knew that cumming without a full erection is pretty usual, but it is a damn turn on to have a really hard one, isn;t it?

I cannot imagine coming 4 times on one occasion - phew!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
About saunas: Remember that most people aren't models, and those who are usually have nasty plastic surgery scars.

The best way to get hung guys hard is to apply a lot of stimulation. I don't know any other way to explain it. I'm too young to experience impotence, I guess. As for sucking, it's not so much "sucking" as it's licking and kissing. This is true for any blowjob. Also, don't try to take any more than you can; one of the few things which actually does make me go limp is someone vomiting all over it.

maverackstud8: I COULD USE A BIT OF HEAD WITH MY HEAD.

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 26 2004, 03:00 AM
About saunas: Remember that most people aren't models, and those who are usually have nasty plastic surgery scars.

Mate

Thanks for your comments. I certainly was clear that the place was not full of models! A lot of grey haired older guys - 40-60+.

I didn't tell you before that I ended up going with another guy as my experience with the hung guy ended with my gagging, him soft and me soft cos I was turned off in the end and so nervous. We abruptly called it a day.

Luckily, I ended up with another guy - blonde, cute, hairy and muscular and about 20 years younger. He wasn't hung but was very hard and knew how to use it and talk me through everything gently. As far as I could see, no plastic surgery there - I don't think it's that common in England...

And yes, I was licking and kissing a lot, not just sucking. I especially worked on the head, just underneath and the balls.

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
The only thing I would add - and I agree about the difficulty getting a really big pipe rock hard, unless he's a teen -- is that taking a few inches in, building up a good bit of suction, then pulling off and literally "popping" off the head seems to get even the most lazy dick a little harder. It may take a dozen or more "pops", but it's always worked for me.

LoveGirl:
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 26 2004, 03:00 AM
one of the few things which actually does make me go limp is someone vomiting all over it.
I would dry up like a desert if someone vommited all over my genitals. I would also wash myself with alcohol or listerine (I think basically the same thing, only one isn't straight alcohol and has flavoring).

I am curious as to what other things make you go limp. Things I would guess are children, feces, urine (Possibly), copious amounts of blood, chunks of flesh, deformities, and violence. Tell me if I am wrong on any please.

D

deleted62

Lovegirl, I have two to add to your list, plus a story about one of the items you mentioned.

My two addenda (sounds like what I would call my testicles, no?): parents and laughter. One is obvious, and the other. . . well, you wouldn't want your parents walking in on you, would you? ^_^

Here, now, is the story of how my first real girlfriend (and by that I mean one that lasted over two months) and I broke up: like many teenage couples, a big part of the relationship was sex. However, one Christmas eve, after making love, we noticed that the condom was covered in blood -- inside and out. We had no explanation for it; she was't having a period, it wasn't like this was her first time with me, and plus there was blood on the inside of the condom as well. There were no open wounds or anything in/on either of us; we were so perplexed. Needless to say, it totally ruined the mood, but the mood did not take long (two days) to repair itself.

The next time, though, the same thing happened. The time after that, too. There was absolutely no justification for it, but there it was -- blood-soaked condom, inside and out, and no signs of bleeding from either one of us. It so got us afraid that we couldn't even be together with that fear of something horribly going wrong with one or both of our reproductive systems hanging over our heads. We ended up breaking it off, it never happened to either of us again, and although we were still friends for a while afterwards, what once was the sexiest voice from the sexiest woman I ever knew became a source of immediate flaccidizing memories.

. . . Probably more about me than any of you cared to know, but LoveGirl started it. :D

-Z

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 29 2004, 12:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jun 29 2004, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LoveGirl@Jun 29 2004, 01:17 PM
I am curious as to what other things make you go limp. .
Country music. Pictures of Madonna and/or Britney. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I&#39;m straight, and Britney makes me go limp. She tries too hard to be a whore.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
What makes me go limp? You got a lot of it right. Poor hygiene will typically make me go limp too, as will fake nails or a botox smile.

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Hee hee, when I asked for tips for what makes a hung guy hard, I didn&#39;t expect all this&#33;

At least I know NOT to mention children, faeces, urine, copious amounts of blood, chunks of flesh, deformities, violence, botox, hygiene probs, country music, Madonna and Britney&#33; And don&#39;t vomit on it&#33;

I suppose I should ask what really makes you hard? I would have guessed horny talk, good stimulation, nipple play and kissing. I tried all these, but to no avail with this hung guy.

I got mega hard myself when he I stood between his open legs and rubbed our cocks together. Even though I felt a bit inadequate, the look of my hard 5.5" cock (distinctly small to average) and his big but flaccid 10 inches and much thicker really got to me. It would have been heaven to have him hard.

Actually, does it turn you on or off if you ask what the guy wants and what you wanna do?

It&#39;s just that with the hung guy I went with I said I wanted to suck him and let him cum all over me. Shortly afterwards, he wasn&#39;t so interested - damn&#33; He wanted to lie down in a room downstairs. I said I wanted to stay in privacy since I thought the only rooms downstairs in the sauna were the public changing rooms. It may have been a misunderstanding, but things ended shortly afterwards&#33;