First Experience With A Guy: Threesome

This is a true story even it if it sounds like BS. I guess I just got lucky. Please be gentle. I've never written something like this before.

I'm bi but never experimented with guys other than circle jerks. After being pretty skinny (6'1) and awkward in high school, I finally gained weight and came into my body in my mid twenties. I started working out regularly, worked on my nutrition and, although I was still pretty insecure, a few years later, I started noticing people checking me out. Eventually I realized I had become much more attractive given comments people would make and the girls I was able to pull. I always had girlfriends but was also physically attracted to guys.

This is a quick story of my first gay experience.

I had a gay friend that I had known for a really long time. He was blonde, about 5'10 and heavily worked out - a very good looking dude (we'll call him Christian). He was always touching me, grabbing my arms, massaging my shoulders and generally making comments about my body and saying I had "big dick vibes." I just brushed it off and never made a move on it. He started dating this guy that was insanely hot. He was a male model and had moved to the city for work. He was also about 5'10 with a nice body and dirty blonde hair - not massive, more lean-model type, but his face was sexy af (we'll call him Ryan). I had a major thing for this dude and he was extremely flirty with me but we never did anything because he was in a relationship.

I saw them periodically at parties but we didn't spend much time together. Finally, at one of these parties, it happened. It was late in the night. Most everyone was going home and I was alone with Ryan just drinking and hanging out. He made a couple of comments about how nice my body was and jokingly said I should not be wearing a shirt. He was definitely ramping up the flirting but I brushed it off as just fun.

Then, I was grabbing a drink out of the fridge and when I turned around, he was standing there and he kissed me.

I was startled and retreated in shock. He said "oh, come on, let's just have some fun. Christian doesn't care, we do this all the time." I said "fuck it" and kissed him back. He was grabbing my ass and acting super hungry. I could tell he wanted it. Bad.

I pulled him off me and said "you want this dick don't you?"

He said, "I've wanted it for years." I took his hand and stuck it down my pants. I was already getting hard.

He said "Oh, fuck, you're thick, I knew you had a big dick."

As we were kissing and he was stroking my dick in my pants, his boyfriend walked in and said "what the fuck is happening here?!"

I was feeling unusually cocky after all the ego stroking by them over the years, and I said "you gonna let him have this dick all to himself? I know you want it."

He said, "fuck yeah I want it" and he came over and stuck his hand down my pants as well.

They started making out with each other and with me. Ryan said "let's see this body" and he took off my shirt. They both started basically worshiping my body. Sucking on my nipples, running their hands up and down my abs, making me flex and kissing my bicep. It was hot as hell and it was making me hard as fuck.

Christian unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. They both stroked it simultaneously while they felt and kissed all over my body.

I pushed them off me and asked them if they wanted to see the rest. They nodded and I proceeded to get naked (they were both still completely clothed). They made a couple comments about how hot I was, and I said "you two are pretty fucking hot yourselves. Now, are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna suck this dick?"

They immediately walked over and got on their knees. They slobbered all over my hard dick, sucking and licking every inch of me. One sucked my balls while the other throated my dick. They took turns with it and I loved seeing how thick and big it looked with them looking up at me from under it. They were touching and worshiping every inch of me. And the fact that I was completely naked and they were clothed, was oddly hot in and of itself.

Christian was the first one to move to my ass. He got up and went behind me. He licked my asshole, while his boyfriend sucked my dick. It felt incredible to have their tongues everywhere and to be worshiped like that. No woman had ever been that aggressive and submissive and it was amazing.

Eventually we moved to their bed. They told me they wanted to watch me jerk off. I laid back and noticed they had a mirror on the ceiling. I proceeded to jerk off, feeling my body and watching myself in the mirror. I realized I looked pretty damn good and it was making me even more horny knowing they were getting off watching me. I turned my attention to them. They were sitting in chairs at the end of the bed watching me, rubbing themselves through their pants. I told them both to get naked and make out. They agreed and stripped. They looked really hot together. I loved watching two hot guys make out and jerk each other off.

I was about to cum and told them to come over to the bed. I told Ryan to fuck Christian while I watched. He grabbed Christian and put him into the doggy position. He licked his ass for a bit before shoving his decently large cock inside him. He proceeded to fuck him, while I provided feedback, instruction and compliments. I got up and told Christian to lay on his back. I pulled him to the edge of the bed so his head was dangling off. Ryan started fucking him again and stroking his cock. I took my rock hard dick and rubbed it all over his face, teasing his mouth, and straddling him so he could tongue my taint and my asshole. He was practically begging me to face fuck him, so I shoved it down his throat. I fucked him mercilessly and he loved it. He was gagging and pulling me in with his hands on my ass. Ryan grabbed me and we started making out. The two of our cocks buried deep inside his boyfriend with his muffled moans in the background. What a hot situation it was. I was getting super close to cumming.

Ryan looked at me and was said "now it's your turn to fuck us." They both got on all fours in front of me and Ryan said "get to work."

I ended up railing them repeatedly until they both came. One after another, each in each others mouth. When I was ready to cum I stood up and started jerking off while they worshiped my body again from their knees. One arm jerking. The other arm flexing while they felt my biceps. I flexed my chest while they cupped my pecs. These two beautiful men on their knees in front of me begging for my cum was so fucking hot and because of the long edging session we had, I blew a massive load all over their faces on their outstretched tongues. They shared it and then shared it with me and we passed out.

I fucked them periodically after that or let them blow me once in a while but nothing could top that experience. So much fun. It's really shaped what I like in the bedroom. Apparently, I like being a piece of meat haha.