Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey All,

So, I've always been a fan of prostate stimulation (not just for the sexual benefits, but for the health benefits too!). I've tried the Aneros with limited success. Recently, I stumbled across a shop that was selling a "Rude Boy". After doing some homework online, I decided to pick one up.

Unlike the Aneros, I was impressed by the first session. It was a little difficult getting it positioned right while sitting on the edge of the bed. But once I hit the spot, the pre-cum started flowing (yes flowing). After about 10 minutes, I jacked with it in a blew an impressive load!

Has anyone else tried a Rude Boy, and can you offer up any tips/tricks?

tgb

A

AM_092

Before I bought my aneros about a year ago, I did consider buying the rude boy instead (which was also cheaper)

But I thought since the aneros is more expensive, it's probably worth it... One year on and no success either...

No comments on the rude boy... I am yet to buy one!

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my bad boy, which is the largest of the stimulator. I like big, what can I say? It is by far my most favorite prostate massage. when I get it inserted and seated just right it gets my juices flowing. I can feel the vibrations deep inside me... all the way through to the root of my cock and my shaft. This toy really works. I have tried many many many prostate massagers.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Wow, that looks pretty interesting, lol. I've always kind of wanted to try something like that.

I've tried masturbating with one of my wife's vibrators before, after she toyed around on me with one, mainly on the outside. It was a pretty large, realistic dildo type though, so it was both a little too flexible for me to try penetrating myself with, and due to the size I only got a bit past the head of it into me.

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, that looks pretty interesting, lol. I've always kind of wanted to try something like that.

I've tried masturbating with one of my wife's vibrators before, after she toyed around on me with one, mainly on the outside. It was a pretty large, realistic dildo type though, so it was both a little too flexible for me to try penetrating myself with, and due to the size I only got a bit past the head of it into me.

Good point Model. The penetration part is a hang up point for a lot of guys. Besides having a doctor's finger up there during my yearly prostate exam, I've never had anything "up my pooper". I made sure I lubed everything up and took a couple of deep breaths. You've heard of "ass-puckering experiences" right? Well, you need to be as relaxed as possible.

I recommend trying it. They're not cheap. But you're getting you $'s worth.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!
Bry

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Rude Boy is amazing. Takes a bit of time to position it right...and then...'bam'! Tallguybry sums it up perfectly. Have tried the bad boy, but it is a bit of a chore ;-)

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having read all the rave reviews I took the plunge and bought one, they are quite expensive around £39.00.

I have to say I was very disappointed and felt somewhat cheated having paid that amount of money. I would advise anyone to think twice before spending that amount on something that takes space up in your bedside drawer.