First experience with vibrator

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NickxIsxHard, Aug 10, 2010.

1. NickxIsxHard

NickxIsxHard New Member

Albums:
    So today i had my first experience using a vibrator in my ass. And i have just one word to describe it, AWESOME! It was a 6.5 inch long one and 1.5 inches wide. It was so amazing.

Who else loves vibrators!?

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    they are the shit. I like to start off on the lowest setting, then work my way up to the highest, and then just have at it full speed.

3. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How did you go about buying your vibrator? I've thought about giving it a try, but didn't know which ones to buy...

4. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I love vibrators, but I think I am common amongst women in that in general, I like them more on my clit than in my pussy or ass. I have had vibrators made for insertion before, but these days my favourite is the Hitachi Magic Wand. It is too big to stick up any hole (at least I think it is) :rolleyes:, but it is absolutely miraculous on my clit.

I can't take it directly on the glans of my clit very well -- makes me squirm, as does the highest setting. But on the lower setting, resting against the top part of the shaft of my clit, it usually makes me come in less than 90 seconds (combined with vaginal g-spot stimulation from a glass dildo).

My husband loves to restrain my hands and then use the vibrator on me -- he can make me come or torture me and make me squirm, as he sees fit. :biggrin1:

Edit: Sorry, I don't have any advice on what a man should look for in a vibrator.

#4 Belly_Dancer, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Rather than taking someone else's advice, I think you should just buy one or two, see what does and doesn't work for you, then buy your next one based on that.

I started out with a rabbit-style vibe, in part because they are so popular with most women. But rabbit-styles don't work for me at all. I don't like jelly vibes, or squirmy action and I like to have a separate clit toy, rather than an attached one.

And every new vibe or dildo is a new learning experience. I've mostly had vibes but recently bought a dildo that has stainless steel balls inside. The balls bang together as you use it and simulate the pounding action of sex. I only bought it by accident - would never have got it on purpose because it doesn't vibrate - but it has become my favourite toy.

6. NickxIsxHard

NickxIsxHard New Member

Albums:
    i seriously am in love with vibrators now! That first time it went into my ass and started vibrating, i lost all control. I moaned so loudly.

7. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    It gets even better when there's another person in bed with you and the vibrator.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted