first fuck in a while

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
had sex tonight for the first time in a while...just a pretty random hookup but i knew beforehand that this girl liked me (gotta love college).

Anyway...this evening i'm eating dinner in the cafeteria with this particular girl (who's half black) and my good friend (who's black too...i'm white). We were all joking around and somehow the topic turned to sex. Soon enough size came up and, like always, i'm humble about it, it's just my nature. We were joking around about a threesome involving DP and my friend turns to the girl and says "i got twice as much manliness than hes got" just to stir up some competitive fun i guess? idk. The girl had this shocked expression on her face and looked at me like "wow, he just dissed you" and apparently i started to blush, which I wasn't sure was a good thing or a bad thing but soon enough i "proved myself" to be more than adequate lol...

Fast forward to that night:

We had a few drinks in her room and it didn't take much for her to get pretty drunk (3 shots...mind you she's only 4 foot 9...yea real petite...and about 105lbs she says). So anyway, i drank only 2 shots and my buddy did too, so we weren't drunk at all. We decided to head out to some parties but no real luck finding any good dance parties. My friend had a class early the next morning and had to head home, so I headed back to the girl's dorm room with her. Soon enough we started making out and things got hot n heavy, and we hooked up. She had magnums on-hand, which was great cuz I thought id have to make the trip all the way cross-campus to get magnums if she didn't have them. (she had asked if i wanted a regular or magnum). So i'm fingering her for a while and shes going nuts, just full-body spasms and the like, and soon enough i pull my pants off and grab the condom. It's dark in the room cuz she turned the lights off so im ontop of her, and i motion her hand toward my cock and she starts stroking it with one hand....then two. She's got this look of disbelievement on her face and as i go to penetrate her, before the head even gets in, she says real slowly and very pronounced..."OH....MYY....GOD" (uhhh maaaajor turn on)

We then fucked for about 45 minutes or so...me on top, wasnt too comfortable with her....then doggy style (niiice ass) but she was complaining about pain too. So then instead of steady fucking, I slowly went real deep and just grinded/wiggled and this drove her absolutely nuts but it drove me nuts too cuz soon enough i just wanted to make her booty clap again lol but once again, it hurt her. Then it ended with her ontop of me...riding my cock for a while cuz i figured she could control the depth and all that way... until i started getting into it and fucking her too, which was too much cuz once again she complained of pain. Soon enough i decided to just make a fist and hold the base of my cock with one hand while i fucked her so that it prevented all of my cock (a few inches) from going inside her. This worked well for her but it wasn't gonna make me cum too easily...and i was jerking the lower half of my dick while i fucked her with the top half. In the end, i didn't get off...which im pretty sure she realized

Funny thing is about this story though...is she was the one apologizing and felt bad about me not getting off because of this. My size has always been an issue when having sex but not quite to this extent. I also thought it was funny how earlier on my black friend made that comment about size and i just shook my head, laughed and was like "neither of u will ever know" ...cuz of the common stereotype that everyone is aware of i'm sure, but i got the "last laugh" if u wanna call it that, in the end.

It's been a while since ive posted anything at all here and im still a daily-lurker but just thought id post this to let u guys know that i AM still alive, i still enjoy reading everyone's posts, and hell i'll admit it...it was an ego boost and i probably felt the need to brag about it to ppl i don't even know over the internet (at least it's not as cocky as bragging to ppl i know) lol

g'night everyone