First gay experiece for straight/bi guys.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_donquixote, Apr 10, 2009.

1. B_donquixote

B_donquixote New Member

Never had one myself but dying to find out.. wanted to see what it was like for other mostly straight/ bi guys.. did it live up to expectations or fall short?...feel free to be descriptive..

2. D_Cockshotte_Fannyshanque

Want to see my straight cock on vidchat

3. kingkhan

kingkhan New Member

It was a huge let down. We exchanged blowjobs and then j/o each other. While sucking him I was thinking to myself this is so boring. It wasn't until I met another guy that I started to like sucking cock and doing things with guys. I guess the difference is I took it slow and got to know the guy while the first time was with a complete stranger.

4. hud01

Gold Member

It was good, but not great. He wasn't too big, so I could take all of him in my mouth the first time I ever tried. When it was his time, he said there is no way I am getting that in my mouth, so he jerked me off. A good ego boost, but I really wanted bj.

5. cb1737

cb1737 New Member

Albums:
    My first time was when i was leaving a bank in the Castro, guy looks at me and licks his lips, i get in my car and start to leave, being only 18 and hated the area than, I wanted to leave so fast. But than he followed me to my car said, let me blow you, i said what, he said it again, I said where, he said get in and i'll show you, so i drove around as he played with my dick while covered up, finanlly find a spot , he starts to blow me and it was great, but i wouldn't blow him and i shot a load and left, since than , i've loved hot boys with big ones and girls too but no one blows you like a hot stud

Draft saved Draft deleted