First Gay Experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mr Moose, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Mr Moose

Mr Moose Member

I had my very first gay man on man experience last night, and i have to say it was fantastic!

really cool hot guy, and it turns out that hes 8 years older than me (im 20) and hes hung like a friggin horse :eek:

we did a lot of french kissing, that was my first experience at frenching and im not really that fond of it. he was a smoker (ew) and used way too much tongue, but he reckons im a pro at kissing cause he didnt believe it was my first time with a guy haha.

We did a lot of fondling and very heavy petting, hands down each other pants and all. he pulled his out in the middle of the dance floor and it was massive. i cant guess at the size but if it grows any bigger hes going to be well into the double digits hard.

(and yes i got his number, weve been texting each other all day, were planning on meeting up later so we can suck each others dicks. i wanna try EVERYTHING! but im a little worried about bottoming for him... hes seriously massive. semi hard i cant touch my forefinger and middle finger together hes that thick...)

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Congrats man

3. Darkriff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Glad to hear you've had a good time. Keep us posted on what happens. Just might turn out to be one of those stories that go on for a while.

4. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    EXCELLENT!

Hate to say it, but if he's that thick, I wouldn't recommend bottoming for him. Not for your first time. That is, unless he's willing to work for a long time with you lossening you up. One finger, then two. And stay with the two in a slow finger fuck for a good long time. Then try for three. And make sure you've done several shots of, say, vodka first, just to make sure you're totally relaxed.

And use LOTS of silicon lube. (And a rubber, but I don't need to tell you that.)

Congrats!

5. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Enjoy your sexuality but BE CAREFUL! Don't be a slave to your passions and end up in trouble.

6. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Under no circumstances should you feel pressured for penetrative sex of any kind, no matter how much he says he likes you or indeed loves you or how horny you are because quite frankly, if he is as huge as you say you will regret it later on and may make the situation more of a bloody hassle than a happy event. Just take it slow and keep it casual but do not feel you are obligated to ' give it up ' until you are well and truly ready to take such a big step.

7. Eddie1978

Eddie1978 New Member

Your apprehension is very normal. Might I suggest that you make it very clear to this gentleman that it truly is your first time and that he needs to be very patient with you. There is nothing worse then dealing with a fool who believes that he can do to me what he sees done in the movies. What you don't see in the movies are the amount of prep time it takes for those scenes. Don't fall prey to your desire to see what it is like. It won't be as rewarding as you think. Take your time and encourage him to take his time and you come to terms with your actions together.

8. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just don't do anything that you aren't certain about. Never be pressured into doing anything.

9. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

What Bull said! Glad you had fun. Play safe and be smart! :biggrin1:

10. MinScottsdale

MinScottsdale New Member

Sorry to wax parental (but I'm old enough to be your parent) and as one very experienced and rather well endowed gay man myself - for God's sake use a condom NO MATTER what you do if it involves penetration.) There's a lot of discussion about "not getting HIV from giving head and since saliva does destroy the rather fragile virus, it's very difficult to get infected that way - although not totally impossible. As for sodomy - if it's your first time out, take it slow (assumes you're bottoming for Mr. Big) and easy. Anal sex can be GREAT but not if you get a tear in the skin of the anus, which can happen if a guy is too forceful too fast and very thick. Again, us a condom no matter what and be safe. Above all, enjoy and have fun. I was 19 the first time I was ever with another man and it was the most amazing experience I'd ever had! He was a major celeb and picked me up at a party. The next thing I knew we were in bed and five minutes later I was up to my balls inside him. Being 19, I managed to fuck him and ejaculate four or five times on the same erection. It just didn't go down! And that began an affair that lasted for two years (my first lover) and opened doors I never dreamed of. That was 30 years back now and I have very few regrets. Just play safe and be smart about who you give your heart to!

11. Smodge

Smodge Member

Albums:
    I too am a believer in the practice of safe sex and in moving at your own pace but if I'm honest the first thing I thought of when I read about your first encounter was " Jammy sod hit the big dick lottery first time out". Congrats and enjoy you lucky so and so!!

12. Smallcock1

Smallcock1 New Member

Congrats!

13. D_hewgcy

D_hewgcy New Member

nice. fucking worship that huge meat, and want it like its your last meal. as long as you want it to stretch your little hole wide open, it will. any cock, any size, will hurt, if you think its going too. little ones poke, and big ones stretch. just want it.

14. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

Glad to hear it was a good experience. ;)

15. Mr Moose

Mr Moose Member

thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

do you really think its necessary to use a rubber when getting oral? i thought that would be safe. i know rubbers are essential for anal but didnt think about oral.

what kind of prep is actually involved if you want to bottom for someone that big? i heard something about an enima...?

16. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Condoms is very rarely used for oral, to be honest. The risks are there but low enough that it's not really a major concern. As long as there aren't any open cuts either on his dick or in your mouth, you'll be fine.

As for an enema, yes they exist, but again it's more an extreme case than the norm. Under ordinary circumstances, the first nine inches or so of your intestines are free of faeces unless you're dying to go right then. As long as you've had a healthy bowel movement and a thorough shower, you should be fine. Again, there's always the chance of stray bits getting on your dick (or his, whatever) but again, that's to be expected when you stick something up your ass. An enema isn't needed unless you're planning to get a 13-incher or somebody's arm up there, which i don't recommend for your first time.

17. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldn't say oral requires a condom, honestly. It's a low enough risk that I think it's worth the calculation.

I highly recommend butt plugs to get yourself ready. Do NOT rush into anal, it can hurt a lot if not done right. I recommend the anal trainer kit from Colt:

Mr. S Leather -- Anal Trainer Kit - COLT

It has 3 different sizes, to build yourself up. Pop a condom over it (makes cleanup WAY easier), lube the hell out of it, and work it in. It can feel really good!

But most of all, congrats! Don't rush into it and be smart, but have a great time!

18. Mr Moose

Mr Moose Member

thanks guys. im not really in a position to be buying dildoes and butt plugs, cause i live with my parents and they dont know im Bi.

i think ill stick to Oral first time, and i told him we could try anal, but if he was too big to lay off and id just suck him off all night lol.

weve been textign a lot more and i sent him a picture of my dick. today he sent one back. he looks to be about 6 and a half or so around and 10 long at a wild guess. im really excited to meet up with this guy. we made plans for this comming sunday... im going to stay over his place all night :)

he seems like a good guy and i should be ok.

any other advice for a n00b?

19. leykopygos

Gold Member

Albums:
    To me the key to bottoming is that you really want it. If you're unsure all the lube in the world won't help (I agree with the silicone lube suggestion). Don't rush yourself if he's as big as you suggest. When I first got with my current partner 24 yrs ago I was an experienced bottom but his girth took me a year or more to become really comfortable.

20. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

i recently had a full fledged gay expieriance with a older dude who licked my tight little my butt clean, sucked my balls and ate my sticky cum. yeah i enjoyed it! especially the butt licking. i didnt think i would enjoy it but oh fuck did i ever :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted