First Gay Hookup: Need Tips!

D_Barry_Bucketfull

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys

Today I'm going to hook up with a guy in a college restroom. It's my first time hooking up with a guy that I'm not in a relationship with, and I'm quite nervous.

We sort of know each other (we have a mutual friend), so I'm a little more comfortable, but I'm still quite jittery.

We cammed last night for the first time and it was hot.

Today we're going to meet up outside one of the school buildings and then move into a bathroom I've noticed can be quite secluded. It has a lot of stalls and I don't believe many people even know that bathroom is there.

Are there any tips you can give? I'm mostly concerned about not getting caught. What do we do if someone walks in? What if the janitor walks in?

I don't plan on getting naked just incase we have to make a dash out of there lol We do plan on giving head, though.

I only have about 2 hours, so please help! :)

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why not make plans to go somewher SAFE? at any age, one does not need what might happen if you "get caught" - being with someone you want to be with, does not
mean being careless!!!

Think with the head on your shoulders and not the one on your dick!!!!

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Def agree. Meeting at a restroom sounds pretty skanky, as well as dangerous in terms of being arrested. Can one of you host instead? If not, is splitting a cheap room out of the question?
I'm guessing from your profile name that you're only 18? If so, it might be worth mentioning to be cautious about HIV and STDs. If you're going to have anal sex, DEFINITELY use a condom (your mother's already told you that, right?!) Although oral sex isn't as risky for HIV (still risky, just lower risk) STDs are easily transmitted through oral sex. My personal advice is when hooking up with random dudes, keep it to just stroking each other off. Nothing will ruin your first hookup like getting an STD! (Well, getting arrested for lewd acts in a public bathroom on top of it would suck!)
I don't mean to scare you out of a good time - just be cautious (and have fun!!).

Last edited:

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Safer than getting butt-naked and fucking in front of the sink? Yes. :biggrin1: If there's a clear view of the room from the door, you won't have time to stop if somebody (such as campus security!) happens to walk in, though.
I think with some creative thinking, you should be able to find a better spot. Empty classroom? Supply closet? Quiet/secluded outdoor spot at night? (I found that the cemetery at night was a great spot when I was in college! Kinda morbid, but very private and quiet.)

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There aren't any tips for not getting caught that I can think of, other than not doing it in a bathroom stall. Besides, if it's a bathroom stall at a college that you attend, you might be risked expulsion and trust me, no sex is worth that.

You don't have a Motel 6 or something near you? They're as low as $32 a day and between the two of you it would only be $16 a piece. That price would be a LOT better than the one you would pay if you get caught having sex on a campus bathroom. (Speaking as someone who got kicked out of one school for something I wish I could take back, I say don't risk it).

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think with some creative thinking, you should be able to find a better spot. Empty classroom? Supply closet? Quiet/secluded outdoor spot at night? (I found that the cemetery at night was a great spot when I was in college! Kinda morbid, but very private and quiet.)

I once dated a guy who only wanted to do it in cemeteries. I think worrying about offending spirits is probably not as bad as offending officials in a school. :)