First Gay Relationship

charlieS

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry i haven't posted in a while...he and I are still dating, 5 months now, had our first fight and we're still going. we still haven't had sex. i like that we're waiting and just really getting to know one another. it really seems that people don't do this any more.

well, i still want to be as prepared as possible. do any of you suggest using toys first? if so, any suggestions where I should start? dildos v. plugs?

any advice or stories would be great.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for reporting your progress. When you bond in friendship and that friendship grows there will come that time when the two of you will express what is between you physically. Don't hurry the sex, if the relationship is solid that will happen and it will all seems so natural and right. Sex at that stage of relationship is a sort of sealing and confirmation of what the two of you have together. It gets better with every repeat.
Anal sex between two persons who are deeply bonded still requires a lot of patience and caring. Some partners never reach that level but those who do often find that it can be without real pain. Discomfort, yes, but that passes. Men who care about each other find great satisfaction through anal intercourse because there is much giving in it; it is meant for lovers.

sweetsweats

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buy a modest sized dildo and practice.
Push a little (like you do when you're pooping) that will help open things up. I know that sounds counterintuitive, but it works. Remember, your pooper was designed to be 'one way' and your trying to put something in it. So pushing helps a lot. :biggrin1:

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for reporting your progress. When you bond in friendship and that friendship grows there will come that time when the two of you will express what is between you physically. Don't hurry the sex, if the relationship is solid that will happen and it will all seems so natural and right. Sex at that stage of relationship is a sort of sealing and confirmation of what the two of you have together. It gets better with every repeat.
Anal sex between two persons who are deeply bonded still requires a lot of patience and caring. Some partners never reach that level but those who do often find that it can be without real pain. Discomfort, yes, but that passes. Men who care about each other find great satisfaction through anal intercourse because there is much giving in it; it is meant for lovers.

Wow, that was perfectly put...