First Guy To Fuck You, Did You Know Him, Even His Name Or Not?

kutag

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bent over and let a guy I did not know or had seen before shove his hard cock up my virgin arse.
This was at a gay sauna here in Perth, Australia.
And I did not even ask his name when we were in the shower after.
How about you?

Attachments

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was in my 50's when I gave in to curiosity and gave up my ass cherry. I posted online ads for several months before I found a guy who seemed to know how to break in a virgin ass. We emailed for a few weeks before we met. He was in town on business and we only met that one time. He was very respectful - considerate - and prepared me well. It hurt - I shed a few tears - and the experience was very satisfying.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I didn’t attack you. Don’t be a snowflake.
The community (Mr. LPSG) consensus is this is a discussion zone, not a show off zone. Because we have those.
Simple information, you didn’t have to quote me three times.

did you click the link? That’s where the no photos rule came about.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_pothm2iwjL1u1agi7o1_400.gifv

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My partner at the time knew him although I met him before we engaged with him and his girlfriend in a foursome.
There was no plan at all to engage with him in a sexually overt fashion but as it turned out he was decidedly bi and both his gf and mine coerced me into being a bottom for the first time.
The heat of the whole scene and my SPH fetish was arousing enough for me to give it a go. I absolutely got off on the whole experience because of the extreme rush from the two women seeing me being dominated in this fashion by a guy with a much larger penis than mine.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He was my next door neighbor’s cousin. We were changing out of our swimsuits in the bathroom, alone in the house, when he got really weird and sexual all of a sudden. He ended up fucking me while I was bent over the toilet. Lasted about two minutes and it was totally unexpected. His name was Jesse and he’s married now with kids and all that.

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had been hooking up with him for 2 weeks (mainly giving him bjs). We were on the couch and I was about to give him another bj when I asked him to take me to his room. He carried me there and told me this would be the only time I got to pick the position. I wanted to be on my back watching his face. It hurt, but I loved it.

D

deleted2378891

At the time I didn’t know his name, but we had met up a few times and performed oral on each other. I actually topped him first, and because we’ve met up a few times I decided I wanted to bottom for him. It was unfortunate because just as I was starting to enjoy it, he came. I later learned his name lol.

Reactions: Bigred12 and diver6