First Guy To Fuck You, Did You Know Him, Even His Name Or Not?

waka101akaw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Funny story with his name: he lied to me about his name at first because he was "straight" but he was nice and wasn't an asshole like other "straight" guys on Grindr. He said his name was John, and he picked me up from our university to go back to his place where his parents and siblings weren't home. We fucked and it was awkward cause it was my first time bottoming, and it was his first time topping a guy. After we fucked, I was dressing up and realized I left my phone on his desk. His desk was full of old IDs, old nametags from events and basically pieces of paper and plastic with his name everywhere. His name was definitely not John, but I wasn't mad cause 1) it was a Grindr hook-up and 2) he was a genuinely nice guy. He dropped me back off at the university, and right after we had one last kiss, I told him "Next time, hide your nametags, *real name*." He blushed and laughed, then I went my merry way.

Kinda sad that I was dumb back then and didn't play it cool about our hook up, which turned him off and we never fucked again. He was a cutie.

Reactions: Beardon

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I knew the name of the first guy t topped from the hotel register where I worked. He invited me to his room after hours.

I knew the name of the first guy who topped me from the gym where we met. I invited him home after we showered.

in both cases we had just met and had shared little more than idle chit-chat before hooking up.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did know the name of the first guy I fucked. He in I went to the same college. I posed nude for the art department and after a class he was in that I posed for he invited me to his place so he could draw me. That lead to us fucking and I ended up living with him the entire time I was in college. Interestingly, we were never a couple. We made an arrangement that he and his friends could all have sex with me in exchange for him paying all of my housing and food expenses.

Reactions: bust_everywhere
D

deleted1138933

I went to the gym, and after my workout went to the lockerroom, got undressed, wrapped a towel around me and went into steamroom. There were about 3 or 4 other guys in there, One was really hot about early to mid thirties, well built, grat pecs, about 5'6, latino, in his underwear, and wow what a bulge.

I sat down on the wooden benches and discretely kept eyeing him. He kept rubbing himself as if wiping off the seat, but did it very provocatively, I think he noticed I was looking at him. Soon the other guys started leaving and it was just 3 of us left in the steamroom. I walked out and headed to the showers.

I dropped my tower and walked into the shower stall, I had a bit of a boner. Later I saw him walk into another stall in the other side. I didn't have a clear view of him but could occasionally see some of his movements. I finished showering and headed out. I started drying off and he walks out and stands to dry off as well next to me. I started getting excited, and getting hard but was afraid he would be offended or anything so I tried to hide it by turnng around. Then I felt him get a little closer and murmured - "That's a nice ass". I turned around to thank him for the compliment and he was fully exposed with an uncut semi-hard dick, about 6.5" or 7" long. Not to thick but nice. I smiled. He asked me if I liked what I saw. I told him yes. He asked me if I wanted to play. I told him yes, but I couldn't host. Told me he couldn't either because he was married and wife was home. And yes he had a wedding band. I was so glad I ran into another straight guy.

Asked him if I played with guys, told me I have sucked and jo and make out. Asked me if I have ever been, or would like to get fucked. Told him I haven't but was curious to try. Dindn't have a place so Isuggested we rent a room. He said he dint have any money. Told him I knew of a place that was reasonable - $25 for an hour, we could go half. Still said he didn't have money. Told him I would pay for it. So we went to parking lot, he put his stuff in his car, and then got into mine so we ride together.

So I pay for the room and go inside. We begin kissing making out. Really hot. We start undressing. I drop to my knees and beging suckiing him like a whore, licking his balls and all. I do this for about 5 minutes. Then he tells me to get on the bed, because he wants to fuck me. I told him again I never done it before, didn't know if I could take it, but we could try.

We keep kissing and he gets on top of me. Puts on a condom and starts putting his cockhead in me. Really slow at first and gets a bit of the way in. Then I tell him to wait a bit, and push him off. I tell him it hurts. He tells me I have to relax so it goes in easier. Tell him I need a minute cuz it hurt. So then we try again, he opens my legs and puts them over his shoulders, kisses me, and grabs his cock, points it at my hole, and inserts the tip. Once the tip is in he kisses me again, holds me by my wrists and lays me fully on my back. Starts pushing in. Begins to hurt again, I ask him to hold on, and try to hold him off. He doesn't stop and tells me to relax so it won't hurt as much. I try pushing him off again, but he's got me pinned down. I push harder but he wont stop. He again tells me to just relax in a mor forceful tone. I try to push him away and tell him I'll suck him off. Pins me down again and tells me he didn't come to waste his time, he came to fuck and was going to get some good ass fucking. So to just relax and cooperate so it won't hurt as much, cuz he wasnt gonna stop.

I try to stuggle a bit and manage to free one hand, but he grabs it again and turns me over on my stomach. He tells me that its up to me how much its going to hurt, i can relax and make it easier or fight it and make it more painful. So he has me on my stomach, both hands pinned down. Gets on top of me and starts to penetrate again. I tell him to get off me, and let me suck him off. Tells me, "Shut up bitch", grabs his underwear with one hand and stuffs it in my mouth. Starts pushing in further in, and I'm squirming and screaming but his underwear blocks the sound. He goes in further and I feel his balls touching my ass, so I know he's all the way in.

He kisses me and tells me softly, "Just relax baby, I'm already in, gonna start thrustiing and fucking your hot, tight cherry, ass, just relax." So he starts thrusting and pumping his meat in my ass. Still hurts but notice that at this point, i'm fucked regardeless, I might as well just relax and make things easy on me. The more he fucks the less it hurts. So he keeps fucking me, moaning and whispering thngs in my ear. I try to move and squirm every now and then, but he doesnt let go of my hands. He then tells me he gonna start fucking hard and rams it in all at once. I let out a yelp which is muffleed by his underwers.

So he starts fucking hard and steady, balls slapping my ass. He keeps it up about another 20or 25 min more, till he is fully satisfied. Lets out a groan and falls on top of me.

Again kisses and licks my face. Tellinig me I was a good boy and a good fuck, with a mocking laugh. Pulls out turns me over and pours and smears his hot cum load over me. Tells me to get dressed and drop him back off to the parking lot at gym, cuz he has to get home to his wife. So we get dressed and get in my car. On the way back we boh silent with an occasional mocking comment from him telling me what a sweet ass I had, and how he was glad he was the first to pop that cherry. When we got to parking he thanked me for the room and the fuck. Tells me he'll see me around.

Saw him a few times more at the gym. He gav me this mocking evil grin and said hi. Didn't see hima agian after that.

3 years after that occured I ran into him in the sauna room. He grinned and me and we nodded head. He said hi and aked me if I remembered him. I said yes, you're the one who took my cherry, thats not something you forget. He said he was happy that he was memeorable. Asked me if I'd be willing to do it again with him, but he didn't have a place or any money. I told him sure, and that I woudl pay for the room. So I gain we rode in my car to the hotel. Chittating on what we had been up to. We went back to the same special place for a moment of romp and pleasure. This time I was ready and already had quite some experience. So he was able to satify himself as he pleased. Complimented me on how much I've learned. Dropped him back at the parking lot after we were done. After that never saw him again.

Reactions: william1
D

deleted2378891

At the time I didn’t know his name, but we had met up a few times and performed oral on each other. I actually topped him first, and because we’ve met up a few times I decided I wanted to bottom for him. It was unfortunate because just as I was starting to enjoy it, he came. I later learned his name lol.

Reactions: Bigred12 and diver6

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was 25 and met a cute, very friendly guy my age at Piedmont Park in Atlanta and we went to his place. He had an average cock and it did not hurt at all. I loved it. The only steady I had back then was a strict top. I was so lucky I got injured down there a few years later so that it hurt thereafter if I bottomed or I would have ended up dead like all of my tons of friends at the time. I was lucky I had an 8.5" thick cock so people were always wanting me to top them so my sex life didn't suffer.

Reactions: Bigred12

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My partner at the time knew him although I met him before we engaged with him and his girlfriend in a foursome.
There was no plan at all to engage with him in a sexually overt fashion but as it turned out he was decidedly bi and both his gf and mine coerced me into being a bottom for the first time.
The heat of the whole scene and my SPH fetish was arousing enough for me to give it a go. I absolutely got off on the whole experience because of the extreme rush from the two women seeing me being dominated in this fashion by a guy with a much larger penis than mine.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He was my next door neighbor’s cousin. We were changing out of our swimsuits in the bathroom, alone in the house, when he got really weird and sexual all of a sudden. He ended up fucking me while I was bent over the toilet. Lasted about two minutes and it was totally unexpected. His name was Jesse and he’s married now with kids and all that.

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had been hooking up with him for 2 weeks (mainly giving him bjs). We were on the couch and I was about to give him another bj when I asked him to take me to his room. He carried me there and told me this would be the only time I got to pick the position. I wanted to be on my back watching his face. It hurt, but I loved it.