First hand job.. Good bad ugly?

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey boys, last night as i was giving my husband a ball breaking handjob i remembered how i had to be taught how to get him off. Now i look back the first boy i jerked off must have had a terrible time (it took 35 mins to make him cum) his dick was red raw after! How many of you boys have had terrible handjobs? Any injuries? X

kgbuzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a terrible hand job 1st time! she wanked me with her nails and sucked me with her teeth and when i came she spat it all over my groin! sore cock sore pride!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My first hand job was great. I was 14 or so, with my first girlfriend. We were kissing and making out in her rec room; her parents were watching tv in the living room on the next floor. She'd been rubbing my cock through my jeans. Then she unzipped the fly, and the fun was trying to get my fat cock standing out of my briefs (I'd packed it so it hung over my balls, and the jockeys were too tight to allow it to move much) so she could finish me off. I thought she did a pretty good job, though I didn't last too long. I stayed hard after I came, though, and she liked that.

cobra 8 1/2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i rember my 1st it wasent great, but the fact that my girlfriend said i had the biggest dick she ever saw was good enuf for me

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a bad handjob other day i think i was the first big dick shes had cuz she was holding it at the bottom and tugging the botom >.< i was like geez man 10 minutes later i still hadnt got off so i moved her hadn up as i like to be tossed off at the top of my dick so she moved to the middle a small improvement she mentioned her ex b/f wouldve gotten off by now =\ thats probably cuz he has a small dick babe lol anyway anyone else have this trouble? how can u say it nice thats shes shit? lol and offer to teach her what works for u without hurting her feelings?????

any help appreciated :)

il-Kavall

Just Browsing
Media
1st one by a French girl.... such high expectations which didn't come true. She started ok but then tried moving her hand all the way up and down quite hard, it hurt a little :p

tepidmarksman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
good and bad.. clumsy with her nails, didnt know to keep a rhythm up, but putting up with all the discomfort paid off eventually. i sprayed a hefty bundle over her friend's school uniform cos she freaked out and let go when i started shooting. i got punched in the arm by her friend and she almost broke the skin on my shaft with her damn nails. ..so good and bad :D

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first handjob wasn't bad but it wasn't great.

1) I lasted almost 1.5 hours and my partner complained. :x Embarassing.
2) Partner said "I think I cum as much as you but it's more spread out." I took that as though he was competing with me, which is a turn-off.
3) When I jerked him he was considerably smaller. >_> Was fun to play with an uncut cock though. He didn't like me tugging on it so often. XD

Edit: He was a latin boy. The body kisses were... rawr. n_n He liked having his nipples played with. :x Hot.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first hand job was good - it didn't last long and she liked the mess I made.

I've since had really great handjobs, and really awful handjobs. Someone said rhythm makes a difference and it really does. It can't be too constant or it gets well not boring but definitely doesn't work as well. And it can't be too all over the place or else it's hard to get the feeling of buildup.

It took so long to train my girl not to just stop rubbing when the cum started shooting though. Yikes. Also, that it's her job to aim. When I'm cumming, and it's by her hand, I am not in control of where it goes! LOL

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine was horrible. The guy didn't realize that some of us are very sensitive down there and thought that the savage way he treats his cock is acceptable for everyone. Needless to say I suddenly got a headache after that.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have never had any complaints but i know when i first gave my hubby a hand job it had to be a wash out, as he was the biggest cock i had seen and or jerked, since then thow and [ as bad as i hate to admit it ]LOL , he taught me how to jerk a cock the right way now i am an expert acording to him lol, and i now know this is so true as he is not beet red all over and his cock doesnt look like he has a skin rash for 2 days after ive jerked him off and he actualy cums when i jerk him now lol.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No injuries. Terrible would be if she stopped when I started to cum. That ruins it.

I like it best lying spread eagle, one hand holding the base, the other stroking; or sitting back on a chair, sofa, or edge of a bed. The key is to not let the cock move back and forth in any direction. That is annoying. Just keep your hand moving up and down, nice and steady, without letting the cock move to the side at all. It's probably good to use lube, but licking your palm and getting a good amount of saliva works great also. Saliva and precum mixed is a good lube.

...I'm pretty good at giving myself hand jobs also.:rolleyes:

smiffy

Sexy Member
Media
im not a fan of hand jobs. If I'm going to get jerked of fI'll do it myself. My own technique is better then there 90% of the time :tongue:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First one was in Jr high, I was friends with this one girl who had just started fooling around with her bf and was telling me and long story short she mentioned how a blow job was easier because she didnt get what to do when jerking him off. I told her you have to rub up and down the penis( being a pro at jerking my self at that age) and not to just pull on it. She said there wasnt enough room. I sad oh well them just move the skin back and forth over the head. she laughed and sad he was circumsized and that now she realized I wasn't. She sad all she could get was her hand on it and the head kinda poked out. I was shocked I didn't really know I was that big and said oh I get two and the whole head is out. She laughed and joked about it being a monster and that I lied. A couple weeks later she told me her Bf didn't believe me either and that I was full of shit. She asked if she could see. So in the bathroom I showed her. She was shocked and couldn't stop giggling all day and told me I had to come over to show him. I was a little embarrassed but she said she'd try and jerk me off if I did. At the thought I was already hard and trying to hide it so I agreed. He wasn't so keen on the deal but didn't believe a skinny brat like me was bigger. So he made her pull his pants down. He was maybe 6 if that, but fairly fat. She played with him and got him hard. She pretended she hadn't seen mine and asked to see mine. i dropped my pants to expose my solid pole at just under 8 inches back then. He was shocked and laughed and she giggled and again but in greater amazement at its erect size. She kept swearing about how big it was. She asked him if she could play with it and he laughed and said I had won so sure. I was excited but a little creeped out at the time he jerked off watching her play with me. Since then Ive done a whole lot more and that isn't that bad any more. I remember her tiny hands couldnt quite close around it and she tried to use two. I certainly was red and sore though after but I think I blew like a cup of cum on her. I have no complaints as it being my first but it certainly wasnt the best heheh.