First He Lost His Penis.....WHERE'S GoneA?!?!?!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if anybody else has noticed but it seems like the great member of this forum by the name of GoneA has gone missing? All his info is gone from his profile, I think I may cry. Has anybody seen GoneA? Does anybody know where GoneA has gone? When he'll be back? GoneA do you see this? Well I'd love to see GoneA back and very active like the old times. He's a great guy and very sexy too, so hopefully this thread can help track down where in the world is GoneA? :biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, his last post was a week ago, and now he's taken away every proof he was ever here except those 4881 posts.
Lost his penis? You talkin' nonsense again, BlackCock?
What can be going on with GoneA?
I think GoneA was the very first person I sent a PM to.
Told him I loved his smile. (Which I did ... it's quite beautiful.)
And he seemed to have a very human take on everything.
O! Woe! Where's GoneA gone?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Black Cock,

Fear not I think Mr Gone A is just very busy and reprioritizng. You can catch him on myspace if you would like. Drop me a Email and I will tell you how to get a hold of the elusive GoneA our own CHoco bunny!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Black Cock,

Fear not I think Mr Gone A is just very busy and reprioritizng. You can catch him on myspace if you would like. Drop me a Email and I will tell you how to get a hold of the elusive GoneA our own CHoco bunny!

Yea a little while back he did say he was getting quite busy so I guess he just still is. I thought perhaps something else was going down? I actually have his myspace so I guess I'll drop him a line or two, thanks for the message :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed. Our Choco-bunny wrote me this, in part...

GoneA said:
"...However, if the truth be told, I don't know how much longer I'll be sticking around: it's just not what it used to be. "

I think that sentiment, coupled with increased responsibilities at work have seen him scamper off.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How interesting that you would request the return of that particular part of his body.... LOL! Well boyz, as the old adages instructs,"...If the Choco bunny will not come to LPSG ,LPSG has to go to Choco bunny". Resurrect the "MYSPACE" page and find our errant knight....

Get your buttocks back here, GoneA. We need you back.:tongue:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, GoneA... what have ye done with yeself?

I was actually just asking BC85 about you the other day. Neither he, nor I have seen your lovely smile of late. It's really gettin' on me nerves. I MISS YOU!!!

Come back to me, beautiful, please??