first histories

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by qazxdr, Dec 1, 2008.

1. qazxdr

qazxdr New Member

Hey guys,
    Just thought that I would share a little with you...When I was 8 years old, my whole family would sleep over a a friends house, because when we went to visit, it was too far to go in one day...The friends of my parents had a son who was 15 at the time and I was 12. Seems like everytime we stayed over, a palet was made on the floor and Jim the 14 year old and I were always on the same palet (almost like being in twin bed) together...One night early on into the multiple visits, I was just about asleep and Jim's hand brushed against my dick..I jumped a little, but didn't say anything..a few minutes later jim brushed my dick again, but this time harder and remained for a second..I didn't move this time...few minutes later, jim placed his hand on my dick and just moved it a little in a circular motion...I liked it. Didn't say anything, but my dick did get hard. Jim rolled over on his back and took my hand and put it on his dick, which seemed very hard, but not really very big..Mine was bigger..he had a lot of hair, but I didn't...jim moved my hand back and forth while I held onto his dick, which was causing me to jack him off . Usually after 2 minutes he would cum and wipe in on the sheets ...This went on for 2 years. this never went beyond this, and I have seem jim for 20 years...Just wondered what some of the other guys would say about their first explorations. I will say that finally this year, after talking with many people on different sites that I have decided to explore further...

2. qazxdr

qazxdr New Member

What I mean to say is that when we first started going to these friends house, I was 8. Nothing happened until I was 12.. Sorry for the confusion.

3. qazxdr

qazxdr New Member

I guess that I should proof things before I send them Jim was 14...the fifteen is a typo.

Draft saved Draft deleted