First (hopefully not last) truck stop rendezvous...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pronstar11, Nov 3, 2011.

1. pronstar11

pronstar11 Active Member

Albums:
    If you're like me, you always thought the "big, burly truck driver" situation was only a
    myth...until it actually happens to you, that is.

I was on my way back to la (where I live) from Las Vegas about a week ago at around 5am (had to be back in time for work) and stopped at one of the many rest stops along the I-15. Half awake and with a bladder full of Monster, I stumbled into the restroom. There was a man who couldn't be ANY more of a quintessential trucker even if he tried. Older white guy, face covered with moustache and beard hair that was starting to grey, faded blue denims and a flannel jacket, really had the lumberjack look down perfectly. I'm not a short guy, but he towered over me, had to be at least 6'6, 260+. He was just settling at the urinal to take a piss and I nodded informally at him as I walked up to the only other urinal. We exchanged small talk about both of our early, but long trips ahead of us as we peed. With no partition, I looked down and almost fell over with amazement when I saw a MASSIVE, hairy flaccid penis in his hand as he kept talking. On top of that, he was no longer peeing but stayed there to finish our conversation, small drips of pee still leaking out of his thick head. I'm a very open person, so I jokingly asked him what hooker's getting lucky tonight. He laughed a bit and then there was a split second of silence that only came to a schreeching halt when he asked "didn't think the white guys had em like this, did ya? Haha.." I didn't know whether that was supposed to be an elbow nudging joke between two "straight" guys of different races or flirtation, but all I know is I wanted him to say "would you suck my dick, please?". He started to shake the remaining piss into the urinal as he said something about being older and not having the time or money for hookers, which led to an admission he hadn't had any form of sex since divorcing his wife some years ago. Seeing that monster shake underneath his prominent belly (if you've seen some of the other posts I've made, you know I have a thing for fat and/or older guys with big dicks) pushed me past the point of "fuck it" and I touched it. I didn't grab it, I just ran my hand along the shaft and wiped my finger across his peehole. He exhaled sharply (idk whether it was out of shock or pleasure) and said "haha, one of the gay boys, I see" (I really wouldn't call myself gay, I've only bottomed orally, I'm just fixated by big cocks and turn into an orally-obsessed maniac when I see them lol). He eagerly wrapped my hand around his dick and moved my wrist back and forth. He leaned against the urinal and dropped his jeans to knee level as I got on my knees. He was at full salute at this point and HIS DICK WAS SCARY. Big, purpleish veins ran through his shaft and his big, musty dick was throbbing (I'm not great at throwing out numbers, so I wanna say he was thick like a red bull can and just short of the length of the long side of a piece of computer paper). I spit on his head for lubrication and vigorously lapped the bottom of his head. His dick was smelly and salty as if he hadn't showered in a few days, but tasted REALLY good to me for some reason, and he moaned and squeezed his balls as I bobbed my head up and down. We heard a running big rig engine stop outside, followed by knock on the door (I'm assuming he heard the moans and slurping sound as he neared the door), but he held my head down on his cock as he shouted "hold up a minute!" The guy replied "gotta piss, I don't care what's goin on in there!" He pushed me back a little and looked down, non-verbally wanting my consent to give him the ok to come in and then grabbed my hand and led me as he waddled into the stall. He said "come on in, brother!" (are truckers like a brotherhood or something?) and we heard the door open. I think he thought I was going to stop until the mystery man left, but I was still on my knees and seeing my slobber oozing off of his dick turned me on further so I kept going. He tried to slow my head down to subside the slurping noises but I didn't care about the guy outside. "Sounds like early morning breakfast!" The guy said over his pee stream. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and audibly laughed as I slapped his dick against my tongue. The peeing stopped and I heard footsteps towards the stall, his shadow alerting me that he's looking through the unreasonably wide gap between the door and frame. "serious male bonding time, eh?" he said quietly. "mhmm", I didn't even bother taking his dick out of my mouth this time. "Can I open it?", "yes", my trucker said to him. He opened it, cock in hand. I turned around to see how he looked and what he was packing, but it was average at best, so I quickly eliminated thoughts of asking him to come in. Him and my trucker were joking about "trucker shit" in between the moans of my head giving and the other guy slowly jerking off. My mouth was getting tired (never even SEEN a cock that big, let alone sucked one), so as I slowed down, I felt mystery guy's hand on the back of my head and he bobbed me faster. Now being forced to finish a complete stranger BY a complete stranger was a HUGE turn on. He wanted to fuck me, but I kindly refused and said he could keep forcing my head up and down. My jaws were starting to give out, making it harder not to chip him with my teeth. However, his moans got louder as my teeth scraped up and down on his cock. Wet sploshes hit the ground as I turned around. The mystery guy was cumming. A LOT. I took his smaller dick into my mouth and swallowed the last two or so squirts as I jerked my trucker off. My trucker got off the toilet seat and started jerking himself and quite violently slapping and pulling on his ball sack. Taking that as his last seconds before cumming, I quickly took off the sweatshirt I was wearing and threw it out of the stall onto the sink right as the first spurt came out. I locked my mouth around his cock and he literally filled my mouth up with cum. WOW. HIS CUM WAS SWEET! Haha, seriously he must eat a lot of pineapple. I licked them both clean before I got up and went to the sink. They both sang my praises and we shot the shit outside the bathroom for a few minutes before we all got into our vehicles and left. It instantly hit me: "You just blew two strangers! Get tested!" Lol got a walk in appt THAT DAY on my lunch break and just got my clean bill of health yesterday. Keeping in mind EVERY detail of this story is true, has anybody else had any rest stop hook-ups?

Ps. If you're reading this and it was you, MESSAGE ME! Lol...

tutkunadam likes this.
  2. pronstar11

pronstar11 Active Member

Albums:
    Bumpity bumpity bumpity

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Story rings true to me. But in the future, please remember that paragraphs are your friends. The way you've written this makes it nearly impenetrable.

4. pronstar11

pronstar11 Active Member

Albums:
    Haha sorry!

5. lurker37160

lurker37160 Member

Trucker sex is awesome. I suck them off all the time.

6. pronstar11

pronstar11 Active Member

Albums:
    Thankfully since then, I had the luck to connect with him over facebook and I've become his go to for head when he's in the area. I made a trip with him to Santa Barbara at the beginning of this month and must have sucked his cock at least four times during the drive. We even got stopped because a cop drove alongside him and saw me slapping his dick against my face (he was a good guy though, we only got a warning). We stayed in a roach motel for the night and ruined the sheets because he cums boatloads. He wants me to meet a buddy of his that lives near me who he says is 61 and has a cock like his and I'm trying to arrange that for this upcoming weekend. I might let them fuck me and I'm damned excited about it!

7. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    We'd love to see pics maybe.

8. pronstar11

pronstar11 Active Member

Albums:
    It's funny you say that because I'm an amateur photographer and have asked him PLENTY of times if I could snap shots of him and he's always said no because he feels he's fat and ugly (he IS fat and not the easiest on the eyes, but whatever). I can't even snap pics of just his dick. He recently let me measure it and I said I could post his measurements though: 11.2 x 5.6 in. Hopefully letting him and maybe his buddy fuck me later tonight will convinvce him to give me a few shots

9. jayn1225

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great story. Bump for anyone who shares the same interest

10. B_Thick Banana

B_Thick Banana New Member

Crap story... Besides the fact this should have been posted in fiction, you at first stated his cock was as thick as a redbull which is not if it s 5.6 inches... Also who you want to fool? 11 inches long?? No comment

11. pronstar11

pronstar11 Active Member

Albums:
    Cool opinion no ones cares about, bro.

12. jayn1225

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Did you ever get a picture of him?

13. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    Getting tested the next day doesn't guarantee you a "clean bill of health"

14. suprdave

suprdave Member

good story and as an experienced trucker with many " experiences" i can say that unless that cop was in a monster truck he didnt see what was going on in that cab, but ohh the things we see looking down.

15. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

We even got stopped because a cop drove alongside him and saw me slapping his dick against my face

exactly! monster truck or a helicopter at truck cab level!

Draft saved Draft deleted