First huge one

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been a bottom with married friends for about 5 years and dreamed of taking a big cock. Well, I finally met a married man who is hung like a horse. I can barely get it in my mouth and then can't do much with it. We set a day & time for him to host when his wife was out of town.
We did all the things we'd done before: jacking-off, sucking and getting hot and bothered before he lubed me up and lubed himself with a substantial amount of lubricant. He fucked me good and I never felt completely comfortable.
Fast forward a few days and I still don't feel "right" down there. It's like something is needing to get out or almost like a slight cramp at the entrance and just a bit inside. He is a thick 8 3/4", almost 9" when I measured him, dickhead like a smaller door knob. He told me I was a great bottom but I don't know if I can handle his huge cock again. It wasn't pleasurable.
We plan to meet again but geez I don't know if I can take his cock again or not. It was exciting until he put it in me. After that it was a constant struggle. I feel sorry for his wife if she ever takes him anally.
Any suggestions?

poibear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dont give up. just take it slowly and get used to the feeling. sounds like you did very well to take such a massive cock first time so sticl with it. you ass needs a few goes to get used to the feeling . its lways nerve racking forst time meets so next time should be more relaxed and easier. have fun

Reactions: Heat

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wrote this on one of many threads on the topic. I realize it may be problematic if you need to hide these toys and lube from your wife, but here it is:

Get a set of butt plugs, small, medium, large, and use them with plenty of lube to gradually stretch your hole. Sit on each one fully inside you until you're comfortable, then move to the next larger size. It's also about learning how to relax your anal sphincter and keep it relaxed while you're being penetrated. If your top is really big and girthy, you might want to add a thick dildo (thicker than the biggest butt plug) to this routine as a fourth butt plug.

I don't bottom much, so I always train my hole before I meet a top again. I also use a lube injector before he gets inside me. Before doing all of this I douche (enema) so I'm clean to begin with.

Reactions: LatinCaribbeanNYC

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not fictitious. After a couple days of discomfort I wished it had of been. The man is hung, proud of it but won't become a member on here or let me take a pic for fear of his wife finding out. She's very tech savvy.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for the advice. I don't really think I'll try him again unless the mentioned toys loosen me considerably. It just wasn't worth the pain and days of an odd feeling down there.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You'll want it again. You'll get horny and think about it stretching your hole and text him... and he'll open you up...and each time it will get easier until you're hole is properly stretched and ready for him whenever he needs it to use.

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is all about lubrication, lubrication and lubrication. Trust me, at 5'4" they all seem huge.

You need to go online and get a device called a lube shooter. they are reusable and come in packs of 3.

Go to your pharmacy and get :
Albolene, in the make up department.
KY Liquibeads
ID platinum silicone lube
astroglide diamond silicone gel

You will spend close to 50 on the lube, but it will last a long time.....unless you are lucky. ha ha.

At least 20 minutes before you start, inject 2 of the KY liquibeads inside you. They take time to melt, however they provide a greasy base coat.

Fill one of your lube shooter with theID Platinum silicone lube, it is very liquid and soft.
Fill the second one with the Astroglide diamond gel, try not to get air bubbles in it....not that it really matters.

When you are ready for him, squirt in the ID Platinum first. Go in as far as you can and just push the plunger down
Secondly squirt in the diamond gel and be sure you pus in the anal canal itself, not way up inside like you did with the platinum.

Use the albolene to lube his cock and you should be totally set as far as lubrication goes.

I usually have everything set up before hand. because of my situation I have the convenience of keeping it in a cute little make up bag, ready to go. I can just step into the bathroom, Insert the KY LubriBeads and get them melting. Have a glass of wine or two. Another quick trip to the bathroom to shoot the platinum and the Astroglide and I am good to go.

Not to weird you out, but it is the closest thing I have found to being able to be like a real girl, in terms of being able to be spontaneous. I have friends that use a lot less lube, but they are also bigger than me.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first really big cock I took was also one of the first times I bottomed. After doing all the necessary preparations it took a while to take it all but eventually became pleasurable. It took a few days before I felt normal again and a few days after that before I was ready to do it again. For me I need to be able to trust the top to give me time to get comfortable and know he'll stop when I need him to.
By now I hope you're feeling normal and maybe ready to try again.