First Hundred Days

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I want whoever responds to this thread to indicate whether they support Clinton, McCain or Obama and tell us what your chosen candidate would have to achieve within their first 100 days in office for you to consider them having met the trust you placed in them by voting for them.

I want to know what you candidate needs to achieve not what makes them better than the candidates they are running against.

dude252007

1st Like
Media
If it were right after Bill's first term I would suggest Obama because everything would be handed to him on a silver platter. Mrs. Clinton must jump start the economy and she will do that. I know she will because she is using Bill's play book. Both Obama and Clinton will end the war but I am not sure why so many college kids (and I am college age myself) are placing so much on this war. The economy is first and foremost in my mind. Bill created 25 million jobs in 8 years and Mrs. Clinton can do even better. I know a lot of people say Obama gives hope and that is unique and different. For anyone older than I am can you please confirm that everyone who is not currently in office acts above the fray. If I remember right the last time someone said we need to change Washington we were saddled with Bush for 8 years.