First Impressions

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nervousvirgin, Jun 21, 2007.

1. nervousvirgin

nervousvirgin New Member

This question is mostly for the ladies (hence the forum) but guys can feel free to contribute their stories/opinions as well...say your with a new guy and it's getting physical. either he strips or you put your hand down his pants and discover that his flaccid penis is only 2.5-3 inches long. what would your responce be? the same guy happens to be a grower and is 6.5x5.5 when hard but you don't know that at first. basically, do you find is less arrousing or less fun if a guy has a smaller than average flaccid penis? thanks for your info. :smile:

2. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

Honey,

By the time you are getting your clothes off if you are not hard then there is some problem, best to savor the treat and be ready before you rip the packaging off.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I don't form an opinion based on a flaccid cock. Too many guys out there grow. And even if he wasn't well endowed, I wouldn't care... if I'm getting hot and heavy with him, there's a reason for it... so I bet I would enjoy it anyway!

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'd be more disappointed with the fact that he isn't hard than anything else.

Draft saved Draft deleted