first impressions

nervousvirgin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question is mostly for the ladies but guys can feel free to contribute their stories/opinions as well...say your with a new guy and it's getting physical. either he strips or you put your hand down his pants and discover that his flaccid penis is only 2.5-3 inches long. what would your responce be? the same guy happens to be a grower and is 6.5x5.5 when hard but you don't know that at first. basically, do you find is less arrousing or less fun if a guy has a smaller than average flaccid penis? thanks for your info. :smile:

raptor0208

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly... I'd be a little dissapointed if I have previously seen what I thought was a buldge that indicated more... but that said... I wouldn't have my hands down his pants if I didn't want to have sex with him for more than just that. I'd just switch from bottom to top mode ;-) (guess that's a gay man's luxury unless you are into dildos and he's "open" to experiment)

Having said ALL that... I'd like to report recently being in a situation like that... but NOT finding it to be lacking. ;-)

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From what I've read here and what I've seen on other sites, most people dont give two hoots about flaccid size, infact they are happy at how much it grew and how hard they could get their partner. However I'm in the same boat as well, I guess to find out for real, you need to have it done personally and experience the outcome, be it good or bad..you can always decide to not see the woman (or guy) if he/she reacts negatively.