First Interracial experience of any kind

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know... there is no race... it's a pathetic attempt to distinguish geo-environmental genetic mutations that occured due to migratory patterns... there are ABSOLUTELY NO RACES IN THE HUMAN RACE... PERIOD!!!!!! I mean... white people can drink milk without suffering from lactose intolerance, black folk need to watch their blood pressure, native peoples have a particular problem with diabetes, Asian people have a slightly lower risk for cancer... the amount of melanin, the curliness or coarseness of hair... they are ALL HIGHLY INSIGNIFICANT!!!!!! (was that one fucking sentence? Jeeze... -50 for punctuation! lol!)

But... that said... cultural taboos can get the blood pumping and the juices flowing... just out of sheer excitement of breaking the "tribal rules". It's all good though... I know that children whose parents have different cultural and ethnic backgrounds are usually MUCH more attractive than their parents... that is nature telling us that it is actually GOOD to blend!!!!! Although maintaining cultural and ethnic identities is simportant as well.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know... there is no race... it's a pathetic attempt to distinguish geo-environmental genetic mutations that occured due to migratory patterns... there are ABSOLUTELY NO RACES IN THE HUMAN RACE... PERIOD!!!!!! I mean... white people can drink milk without suffering from lactose intolerance, black folk need to watch their blood pressure, native peoples have a particular problem with diabetes, Asian people have a slightly lower risk for cancer... the amount of melanin, the curliness or coarseness of hair... they are ALL HIGHLY INSIGNIFICANT!!!!!! (was that one fucking sentence? Jeeze... -50 for punctuation! lol!)

But... that said... cultural taboos can get the blood pumping and the juices flowing... just out of sheer excitement of breaking the "tribal rules". It's all good though... I know that children whose parents have different cultural and ethnic backgrounds are usually MUCH more attractive than their parents... that is nature telling us that it is actually GOOD to blend!!!!! Although maintaining cultural and ethnic identities is simportant as well.

wow. that's a lot of info in one post. so you are saying some should maintain their cultural and ethnic identities by pro-creating within their own race,while some should inter-mix and create more attractive children?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just saying that people should do whatever they want... if they fall in love with someone from a different cultural and ethnic background... nature tells us that is more than okay... it is a GOOD thing. Alicia Keys is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and she is the result of parents of different cultural and ethnic backgrounds...

I dunno... I really wasn't making much of a statement other than to say that a NASTY, fat white chick could get with a skinny underbred black guy and their kids will have a much better chance at being physically attractive then if she just found another nasty white guy from the trailer park... it's just been my observation... no big deal.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm glad to say I've never once thought about my family while having sex or making out.

My first interracial makeout session I guess was my first kiss. My girlfriend was from Alabama and I was from Virginia. Aside from that her great great great great grandpappies were mostly German I think, some Biloxi I think, and other things of course. Myself being English/German/French/Irish/Italian?/Cherokee. Actually now that I think about it, I think we were both descended from apes. Maybe it wasn't interracial afterall. We probably had a few austrolopithicus ancestors in common. Egads! It could have been an incestuous relationship. What will my parents say???

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
...well mine was when this blonde young lass named Connie passed me a note which read, "I love you. Do you love me?" Truth was, it had never entered my mind. But being the gentleman I wrote back "yes", of course. Hell...what did I know?? After all, it was the fourth grade.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm just saying that people should do whatever they want... if they fall in love with someone from a different cultural and ethnic background... nature tells us that is more than okay... it is a GOOD thing. Alicia Keys is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and she is the result of parents of different cultural and ethnic backgrounds...

I dunno... I really wasn't making much of a statement other than to say that a NASTY, fat white chick could get with a skinny underbred black guy and their kids will have a much better chance at being physically attractive then if she just found another nasty white guy from the trailer park... it's just been my observation... no big deal.

hmm that's funny you mention Alisha Keys... I was thinkin' bout Alicia Keys... couldn't help from crying... lol

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...mmm maybe early twenties, other races always attracted me while a teen but was afraid that was taboo. When it finally happened it was like, bam! All this B.S. ive been hearing isnt true at all, and my mind was set free to persue whomever i was attracted to...

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had several gf's that were white. They were no different from the black girls that I have dated. I have had the pleasure of dating some incredible women. As long as you look at people as people, then you meet great people. Color should never matter.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I'm glad to say I've never once thought about my family while having sex or making out.

My first interracial makeout session I guess was my first kiss. My girlfriend was from Alabama and I was from Virginia. Aside from that her great great great great grandpappies were mostly German I think, some Biloxi I think, and other things of course. Myself being English/German/French/Irish/Italian?/Cherokee. Actually now that I think about it, I think we were both descended from apes. Maybe it wasn't interracial afterall. We probably had a few austrolopithicus ancestors in common. Egads! It could have been an incestuous relationship. What will my parents say???

Did i ever tell you that i am falling in love with you? It is good that you are in Korea, if you were in Eire i will fly to eat your whole body. :redface:

I am not sure that being attracted towards different people should be called fetishism. I like black women, asiatic women and white women, and all the mixtures can come out from there. I can like black skin as i like red hair, or asiatic eyes. When i put my eyes on someone, her physic is what i see, what i judge and what i like (if i do). Simply features with no meaning beyond making us differents and uniques. There are features i like (non-racial features, i mean) or i find more attractives as the tits size, and i don´t think it is a bad thing.

The problem comes when we use that features to scorn or separate.

Shouldn´t be any problem with attraction (even rejection) to some determined features, if we are talking about sex.

Sometimes we just see a social role instead of the person.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had multiple interracial experiences, and like Knockernail, I can find beauty in any color/ethnic group. And have, in my past.

For me, it's all about a person who's a truly beautiful example of their own "type." There's an endless variety of "types" out there, some of which are seen more frequently in certain venues than others. Leaving out the possible boredom that can ensue from over-familiarity with a particular "type," they can all be handsome/beautiful.

As I have grown older, I have appreciated my looks more and more. Face pic coming soon so you can tell me whether I look good for my "type." :biggrin1:

NCbear (who's happy to be growing older and better, like a fine wine :smile: )

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gargh.

The idea of "race" is a social construct. It has no real relevance out side of socially imposed institutions. My advice is that we stop talking about "interracial" anything, and start to realize that we're all just people.

*nods at Hickboy... the high sage*

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked this asian girl once and her pussy was very small and tight. IBeing my dick is very large, it wasnt great. I still let her have it though

....insightful

x
Honey

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have had sex with several (if you must) different races. Lights off, eyes closed, tounges down each others throats. How can you tell the difference. Lights on during the heat of passion, who really gives a fuck about someone being a different race.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

It would probably either be Andrew or Ashley, or Charles. Andrew was a angelic blond from England whose accent I adored, Ashley was a swarthy young Indian who probably now looks like a middle aged Omar Shariff, Charles was a handsome young scion of a prominant Greek family who I hope is not a spouse abuser, but who repeatedly would pummel me and then leave presents on my desk or thereabouts. All three young men pursued me madly whether on the playground, in the department store on the street. Calling me out loudly to my demure or barely audible mewling response of "hi" then disappearing behind my mother's skirts. She still loves to tell about that. That was in Kindergarten.....:biggrin1:

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media

What exactly did you mean by "underbred black guy"? Specifically, what qualifies as "underbred"?