First Jack off

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rickster235, May 12, 2007.

1. rickster235

rickster235 New Member

Albums:
    I can remember when i first jacked off and how i found out to. It was from a friend I waked up when spending the night and he told me what he was doing. And then I started from there. Can You Remember?

2. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    yes, my brother told me that if I play with my dick a white thing will come out of it; he told me that I needed to stroke it until it comes out. I was a kid, so I stroke it and nothing happened; only the good feeling of jackin!

3. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    I "discovered the process" because my Mom had reminded me to pull the skin back when I was cleaning myself and get it good and clean!

So I did... soaped it up good.... I was 10... kept soaping it up...
    First orgasm was a dry orgasm.

By 11, I had a routine of sitting on the sink and getting lathered-up on a regular basis. I had clear liquid coming out...

I started reading up. I was SURE there was something wrong with me, cuz it wasn't white!

I had a stepbrother the same age... Did a demo for him and he was grossed out that what shot out of me was not pee. Took him a little longer to hit puberty.

Thrilled by age 12 that I had a steady supply of white and was no longer sitting on the sink with soap in hand... I could use spit and lay in bed. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

4. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    First time I came was around 11-12. My only friend (girl friend, all the boys hated me) was playing with it, and it just came out. Not knowing what to do, we did the natural little kid thing to do - ran back home and avoided each other for a few days. We eventually lost our virginity together.

5. B_agapeboy

B_agapeboy New Member

i was eleven...i dont know how i found out about it but thats when i started...i was in 7th grade

6. BlackinVegas

BlackinVegas New Member

Albums:
    i was 11 years old.

A boy at school told all the boys in our class about it.

went home and tryed it myself. Shot my first load that day

7. crowdpleaser

crowdpleaser Member

Albums:
    5th grade, maybe sixth. I took a bath and was playing with it, as I did often. I think my first orgasm was a dry one but I had several orgasms before I noticed that something came out. It freaked the fuck out of me. What the hell just happened?

When I started making a science of jacking off I used to put toilet paper and lotion on my cock and fuck a toilet paper roll put in between the toilet and the lid. I always read (OK, I looked at the pictures) my dads Adam & Eve catalogs while jackin off back then. I remember seeing the bondage stuff in there and I have been fascinated with bondage ever since. Although, I have never done bondage with a partner, just handcuffs once.

Sorry, don't mean to shift gears but wanted to mention that.

8. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

I was living in a 1 bedroom apartment at the time, I was 12 years old. My grandma was sleeping in the bed beside me. I started rubbing my penis and I came sooooo fast! I thought thats what suppose to happen everytime i rub it, so the next day I try doing it again but this time I didn't cum right away.

9. chefman

chefman Member

I was 14 and probally the last guy on the block to come. It was a Sunday night and after many failed attempts I finally popped a load onto my stomach. I still like to honor my cock and jerk off on Sunday nights!

10. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    i came the first time at 13yo.i had been dry humping the bed and came i thought i broke my dick.
    lol

11. open501s

open501s Member

was younger than 10, had a few wet dreams by then so it was time to learn how to prevent them.

Was during a summer camp out and walked in on an older scout (20's?) that was playing with him self. Told me to get lost or join him.

So I join'd him and learned.

Had to go and teach my buddies the new trick.

12. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

My first j/o session came when I was 6 years old and a friend showed me how. His brother had shown him about a week earlier. I didn't cum until I was 10. Been shooting ever since every chance I get. lol

13. snodgrass

snodgrass New Member

I was a loner and by myself. I had experienced something that seemed orgazmic, but without fluid very early in life. Only once or twice. I had no idea what it was, but it was heaven and usually occured when I was asleep. When I was twelve I tried beating off because I had heard a good looking fourteen year old boy down the street was letting his little girl cousin, about 7 or 8, go down on him in front of the rest of the neighborhood boys. Noone knew it but I was the lone fag on the street. One day Jeff came over and tried to get me do the same thing to him. I could not and did not let that happen. If it had I would have been branded and that much more of an outcast.

14. mr_fit

mr_fit New Member

Albums:
    I discovered it while doing a yoga posture when I was 15 years old.

15. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    everyone seems to remember it... I guess I was about 13 years old, forgot how old exactly... I was in the shower, my friend once talked to me about jekring off and I didn't know what it was, later I figured it out and in the shower and it fealt so good, that all my "I don't want to take a bath" thoughts from my childhood died off.

Weird I talked with a friend about masturbation... wow I am not so lam as I thought

16. Zerger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was 11 years old I think, I woke up one morning and I just did it... without thinking started wanking but nothing came out just an amazing feeling, but I thought it was dirty and didn't do it for a while, but then i did it 24/7.

First time I cum'd I was 12, when I was at a friends house, we just messing about and I went a bit to far, and boom, this liquid shot in the air! I was like woooah!!?... my friend asked me what that was, I just said it was some pee I forgot to go to the toilet, he was younger :p

17. crowdpleaser

crowdpleaser Member

Albums:
    "Just did it". Wow! a masterbation prodigy!!!

18. anon-30

anon-30 New Member

I don't remember the exact age, but I must have been something around 8 when I "jacked off" first. I was on the playground climbing up a vertical bar, when I found out, that sliding along the bar gave me a good feeling. I repeated to do it on following visits. It took some time to figure out it was my penis that I had to stimulate that way. Once I knew this it wasn`t too far to my first handjob. I never used the bar-technique again when I had perfected this. Beeing uncut might have been a big help to find out about stimulation by hand because with my foreskin beeing much longer those days, than it is now I had almost full coverage when hard and wanking was as easy as sliding the skin back and forward.

19. D_Claude_Crowsfoot

D_Claude_Crowsfoot Account Disabled

my friend showed me how...we were at boy scouts and we went around back to the bushes after a meeting. we both took off our pants and we both had boners. he told me to rub my dick really fast. i did it and so did he. i watched him cum, but i didn't cum. i guess i wasn't doing it right. later that night i figured it out by myself and i had the best cum shot of my entire life.

20. Jim22cm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't remember when I started to jack off ...

I know I have been showing my cock from the age of 6 'till 10 to a lot of boys and girls. They all wanted to see how big it was, I just thought it was big because I had a lot of erections ....

Anyway, I was playing with my cock and jacking it long time before I had cum to shoot. I do remember the first drops of cum ....
    My parents were on a long trip and my brother and I were staying at some froends house. As always I jacked off a couple of times a day and had lots of orgasms ... and then one time, there was a lil drop of cum, just one or two drups. I could easily whipe it away with my hankerchief. The next day it was a lil bit more, and a few days later it became to much for my hankerchief ....

Draft saved Draft deleted