First Kiss

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He is 22, he is going to be doing his residency under my Mom's direction at the hospital. He is about 6 ft 2, 195 ish I guess, very athletic. He has black hair and brown eyes.
He asked me out to dinner and a movie last week, and I went, we talked and talked, as you can tell on here, I can talk about anything. Then when the movie was over , he walked me back to my car in the theater parking lot, no one was about, he bent down and kissed me, and it was like amazin, I felt like Sandra Dee! LOL
Landon

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
All the men i've kissed so far have been fucking lousy kissers; all slobbering in my mouth, and over-doing it with the breath mints. . .huguhhguguhg. I guess that's what you get when your only option is "hooking up from the internet."

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
He is 22, he is going to be doing his residency under my Mom's direction at the hospital. He is about 6 ft 2, 195 ish I guess, very athletic. He has black hair and brown eyes.
He asked me out to dinner and a movie last week, and I went, we talked and talked, as you can tell on here, I can talk about anything. Then when the movie was over , he walked me back to my car in the theater parking lot, no one was about, he bent down and kissed me, and it was like amazin, I felt like Sandra Dee! LOL
Landon
Congratulations Landon. Of course now with this news, everyone will know that it really wasn't me that you kissed even though I was taking credit for it in an earlier post.

So he is doing his residency. You need to volunteer to let him do examinations.:wink: I'm sure you could really enjoy some prostate messages. And you will need to have things checked everyday just in case something is wrong. :biggrin1:

And of course you will need your balls drained of the semen. Though you might want to do that away from the doctor's office.:wink::tongue::wink:

Let me know if you can't be there one day. I can always go in to see this new resident any day you can't be there.:tongue:

That is the least I can do for a dear friend.:wink::wink::wink:

Seriously, I am thrilled for you. I am so glad you are entering the gay world with a first date and first kiss. This may not be the guy for you forever, but you can have fun and learn a lot and it will help you in the future pick the right guy.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He is a nice guy, but text me this morning and asked me if I want to go further, I dont know....I hear now that he is a horndog, my best friend Lindsey told me she heard he is sleeping with every dude in Charleston....SO, that ends that. lol
Landon

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey man, don't believe what other people say... it might just be rumours or exaggerations.

Why don't you just ask him for yourself?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
He is a nice guy, but text me this morning and asked me if I want to go further, I dont know....I hear now that he is a horndog, my best friend Lindsey told me she heard he is sleeping with every dude in Charleston....SO, that ends that. lol
Landon
Landon, you have some choices to make. The first one is what kind of gay life do you want right now? Do you just want to have some recreational sex with other guys or do you want to only have sex with guys that really mean something to you?

You can't know what to tell this guy until you can answer question. Then you have a right to ask him the same thing. If you both just want recreational sex and both are honest about it and take the right precautions then you can live with what you do. You won't feel cheated later.

The problem with that "later, I've been taken advantage of" has to do with honesty. If you both are completely honest with each other, I believe you will be happy with your decision.

One rule you can make for yourself is to never change you value system while on a date hot and bothered with a raging hard-on. My uncle always said a man with a hard penis has not brain. The time to seriously contemplate your relationship and changes is when you are NOT hot and bothered. If you think you are not ready, and then on the date you change your mind, wait until the next date to take the plunge.

This works well with straight dating as well. It prevents a lot of heart ache and guilty feelings later on.

Just like in straight dates, if he is not willing to wait one more date and will drop you if you don't spread your legs for him or open your mouth for him as the case may be, and he is pressuring you to make a step you aren't quite ready to make, then you don't need him if he drops you because you want to take things slowly.

Private message me or e-mail me if you need a sounding board on this. I can tell that you are an honorable young man who wants to make the right decisions in life.

I hope it all works out.

Army_boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met my boyfriend on the internet and he is the most passionate kisser I've ever kissed. Even better then the few girls I've made out with, and his lips are so soft...

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my first "kiss" was during a scuba class. the instructor was adamant we practice mouth-to-mouth resuscitation while diving. (his diving club had saved a member's life by using it.)

it was in the evening and all the guys had a full day's growth on their faces... weird but exciting in a strange way.

however, my second was one to write home about.