first kisses

ftredhead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started seeing this girl not long ago and last night I kissed her for the first time. I don't know if there is anything I like better at this moment than the first kiss. Her name is Lisa and she has the most beautiful neck line of anyone I have ever known. It was after dinner and and we had drank a bottle of red wine between the two of us. It was not a fancy dinner just a little Greek place out on the patio. The place could have been on the Mediteranian as far as we knew. I took her home and on the front porch like a prom night dream we spoke briefly, then that long look, and the calling only the eyes can give we leaned in and touched. There was still wine on her bottom lip (and a bit swollen as wine will do) and her perfume was sweet (Burberrys perhaps). It was everthing a kiss ought to be, long and lingering and ment to be like some kind of inspired dream.

You favorite kiss? What? Where? When? How?

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My favorite kiss was the first one I enjoyed with my fiance:wink: He was driving me home after our first date,I had just told him that I was a virgin and I think he was feeling a bit confused:tongue: Anyway,he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek,I laughed and said,
"Hey,just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve a real kiss!"
We both started laughing and finally he gave a big,juicy kiss on the lips,I'll never forget it:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh man i love to kiss and iam an excelent kisser...

I love to kiss man who know how to kiss well - thats all i know and remember....:tongue: