First language

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I spoke a kind of feral language till I was about six.
Only my sister could understand me.
(No doubt it was basically English, but that didn't help anyone understand me.)
Not quite what you were looking for, I realize, tallbig.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I spoke French, English and some German when I first began speaking, if that is what you are alluding to, since I am descended from Canadians! However, English is definitely my primary language!
Now, a question for you. Do you speak another language as your primary language other than English, Tallbig ? If so, is that language Spanish ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spoke a kind of feral language till I was about six. Only my sister could understand me. (No doubt it was basically English, but that didn't help anyone understand me.)
Not quite what you were looking for, I realize, tallbig.

Is she your twin? Many twins have their own twin speak.

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Spanish, Mexican spanish, that is, which is somehow different from Spaniard Spanish or argentinan, colombian, you get the hang of it, right?

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spoke French, English and some German when I first began speaking, if that is what you are alluding to, since I am descended from Canadians! However, English is definitely my primary language!
Now, a question for you. Do you speak another language as your primary language other than English, Tallbig ? If so, is that language Spanish ?
Yes Spanish . I'm from Spain.

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
My first language is Bengali.

I have also learnt Hindi, English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Japanese as I have grown up. I would say that I am now fluent in the first six and can manage my way in the last two.

I enjoyed growing up multilingual - and I am sure it also gace my brain good training. I'd consider it essential to be at least bilingual in today's world. You get to enjoy the world more as you get to communicate and understand other people better.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first language is Bengali.

I have also learnt Hindi, English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Japanese as I have grown up. I would say that I am now fluent in the first six and can manage my way in the last two.

I enjoyed growing up multilingual - and I am sure it also gace my brain good training. I'd consider it essential to be at least bilingual in today's world. You get to enjoy the world more as you get to communicate and understand other people better.

Wow! You know many languages , that is a great thing. I want to learn more languages.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are becomming more attractive to me now bigtall since I know you are Spanish:biggrin1: I hope you are not as hairy as your avatar
Sorry to disappoint you but all wookies are hairly.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: