Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't belong because you have nothing to contribute but negativity, and you have no pictures.

Im sorry, you have massive girth, looks to be 6.5" from what i can tell, wich is truly above average. i bet your monster dick scares girls to death at first sight.

hope you feel better now

I dont need to have pictures for people to judge cause i already know what i'm packing.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no you dont belong here, because you have no girth.
That was totally uncalled for. Anyone and everyone may belong here regardless of the size of their penis, or lack thereof. Don't be such a prick (pun intended).

It's a great pic of a great appendage, do keep posting!:smile:

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im sorry, you have massive girth, looks to be 6.5" from what i can tell, wich is truly above average. i bet your monster dick scares girls to death at first sight.

hope you feel better now

I dont need to have pictures for people to judge cause i already know what i'm packing.

U should be ashamed of urself!! u had no right to insult him or anyone else!! maybe ur pics rnt here cause u really r ashamed??

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
U should be ashamed of urself!! u had no right to insult him or anyone else!! maybe ur pics rnt here cause u really r ashamed??

why should i be ashamed, he obviously wanted us to lie to him so he could feel alraight with this size, despite he isnt big he asks if he belongs in lpsg.....soooo go figure

D_qwertyuiopas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why should i be ashamed, he obviously wanted us to lie to him so he could feel alraight with this size, despite he isnt big he asks if he belongs in lpsg.....soooo go figure

I don't want people to lie to me, and I feel great about my size. I'm here to show off my dick and enjoy the camaraderie of those on this board. It's really very easy to see by taking a quick glance at some of your other posts that you mostly go around these boards to harshly criticize and judge others. This is a telltale sign that you have some serious self esteem and body image issues, the fact that you refuse to post pictures only reenforces this.

Well everyone, since Jetaimemina84 refuses to post any pictures can we all safely assume that he probably looks about like this downstairs?

Attachments