First M2m Encounter, Should I?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I couldn’t agree more. There is a masculine intimacy that is really hard to explain. I feel love for a dude in a very different way I feel love for a woman. It’s more of a “I understand you” kind of love. That we both know the male condition. That we share a common bond that women will never understand. To give another man pleasure with those feelings in mind makes it even more powerful. I know exactly what will make a dude feel good. And while that certainly takes away from some of the mystery (if you’ve made love to a woman you know what I mean), it also frees me to focus less on the mechanics of lovemaking and more on the lovemaking.
And I agree with you my friend......there just seems to be so much LESS stress, pressure, and "unknowns" when having sex...making love....with another man.....it's like just simple, raw, pure, sexual intimacy and pleasure......very satisfying....and very pleasurable....

Reactions: Rustyridge

Tommypa94303

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And I agree with you my friend......there just seems to be so much LESS stress, pressure, and "unknowns" when having sex...making love....with another man.....it's like just simple, raw, pure, sexual intimacy and pleasure......very satisfying....and very pleasurable....
Exactly!

there is such a unique feeling once you’ve gotten naked with another man, and a sense of knowing what makes him aroused, maybe a little different than what I like, but a mutual understanding. I know how good it feels to have my cock getting sucked and aim to give a guy that same pleasure. Sometimes with a woman you just don’t know and can’t relate.

Reactions: Mister2101

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly!

there is such a unique feeling once you’ve gotten naked with another man, and a sense of knowing what makes him aroused, maybe a little different than what I like, but a mutual understanding. I know how good it feels to have my cock getting sucked and aim to give a guy that same pleasure. Sometimes with a woman you just don’t know and can’t relate.
Yes!! Getting naked with a dude is so freeing (pun not intended).

Reactions: Mister2101 and Zarz

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes!! Getting naked with a dude is so freeing (pun not intended).
Oh God yes........"freeing" is a great way to put it.......letting go with all your inhibitions and pre-conceived "baggage" about how MM sex is wrong or worse, called "unnatural." by so many for so many years.......

Getting undressed.....and then feeling yourself getting hard....no shame...no embarrassment....no fear......just a very strong desire to touch him...feel his body....giving in to this very strong sexual desire and hunger to touch his cock and balls.....grab and caress his ass....feel his body and hard cock pressed against your body......just a very powerful and pleasurable experience......touching, tasting, sucking, anal intercourse.....feel like the most natural thing in the world....

Reactions: Tommypa94303

Tommypa94303

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh God yes........"freeing" is a great way to put it.......letting go with all your inhibitions and pre-conceived "baggage" about how MM sex is wrong or worse, called "unnatural." by so many for so many years.......

Getting undressed.....and then feeling yourself getting hard....no shame...no embarrassment....no fear......just a very strong desire to touch him...feel his body....giving in to this very strong sexual desire and hunger to touch his cock and balls.....grab and caress his ass....feel his body and hard cock pressed against your body......just a very powerful and pleasurable experience......touching, tasting, sucking, anal intercourse.....feel like the most natural thing in the world....
Yes!!

Exploring the contours of his body......the pattern of his hair...the feeling of his growing bulge in his pants ..the weight of his hardening cock.....the excitement of unbuttoning his fly.....amazement of how unique his penis but so much like mine. And how my touch arouses him. Each guy is different but still has the same passion to explore me just the same.

It’s such a great feeling

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes!!

Exploring the contours of his body......the pattern of his hair...the feeling of his growing bulge in his pants ..the weight of his hardening cock.....the excitement of unbuttoning his fly.....amazement of how unique his penis but so much like mine. And how my touch arouses him. Each guy is different but still has the same passion to explore me just the same.

It’s such a great feeling

At the end of the day it’s about love and loving one another. Not in a weird new age spiritual voodoo kind of way, but in a gentle real way. We are not taught as boys and teenagers to love each other much less how. We are taught (and I mean as a society) to be aggressive jerks to our friends and whoever we pair up with romantically (or as society says, don’t bother pairing up with anyone at all). This indoctrination leaves many men isolated, lonely and desperate for intimacy even if they don’t want to admit it. Men need men just as much as women need women to thrive. We desperately need each other and be free to love one another however that love is expressed. It doesn’t have to be sexual, though many times the physical intimacy can be so therapeutic it’s the only way to find peace. I can’t tell you how many times in my past I’ve wanted to tell my buddies how much I love them only to be too chicken to look “weak”. After making love to another man, I don’t hold that back anymore.

Tommypa94303

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the end of the day it’s about love and loving one another. Not in a weird new age spiritual voodoo kind of way, but in a gentle real way. We are not taught as boys and teenagers to love each other much less how. We are taught (and I mean as a society) to be aggressive jerks to our friends and whoever we pair up with romantically (or as society says, don’t bother pairing up with anyone at all). This indoctrination leaves many men isolated, lonely and desperate for intimacy even if they don’t want to admit it. Men need men just as much as women need women to thrive. We desperately need each other and be free to love one another however that love is expressed. It doesn’t have to be sexual, though many times the physical intimacy can be so therapeutic it’s the only way to find peace. I can’t tell you how many times in my past I’ve wanted to tell my buddies how much I love them only to be too chicken to look “weak”. After making love to another man, I don’t hold that back anymore.

Agree!
I have a couple of guy friends married like me that will shake hands that morphs into a hug when we see each other. We don’t see one another too often lately. Last time when we hugged I actually let my self feel some emotion along with the hug as I said Love ya man! I didn’t but felt like I wanted to give him a kiss too but I didn’t.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well said my friend....well said...

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The sexual energy....mental, emotional and physical is so very strong when with another man......at least for me.....very raw, powerful and satisfying......

Reactions: bi2

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The sexual energy....mental, emotional and physical is so very strong when with another man......at least for me.....very raw, powerful and satisfying......
It is very powerful for me too. When I find a dude who on the surface looks like a macho lumberjack, but underneath it all has a heart of gold, I melt. I so badly want to just hold him and make him feel loved. And I never do it to undermine one’s masculinity; on the contrary I do it to recognize and affirm ones manhood. To celebrate it without making it feminine - to be playful boys together - to grunt and spit and punch and wrestle each other (playfully) is so deeply satisfying. It inevitably lends itself to an intimacy of mutual respect and love that up until this moment in my life I’ve never felt before.

smoothy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Short answer my friend....yes, you should give it a chance. Life is too short.......and the sexual intimacy, sexual pleasure and sexual satisfaction you may or will experience is worth the effort. MM sex is very good my friend. Very good indeed. Find a decent, considerate man who is experienced and willing to take his time with you....allow you to try and "experiment" with all that you are interested in or curious to try. Be open and honest. If he can't be the same with you, then move on to finding another willing man. It's a journey worth taking in my opinion. Good luck to you!!
"Find a decent, considerate man"......SO TRUE !.......I was very surprised that it is much easier to find a "Find a decent, considerate man", than to find a decent, considerate woman ( most single women are bitchy and negative, with a sense of entitlement / superiority )

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Find a decent, considerate man"......SO TRUE !.......I was very surprised that it is much easier to find a "Find a decent, considerate man", than to find a decent, considerate woman ( most single women are bitchy and negative, with a sense of entitlement / superiority )
LOL.....some truth to that my friend...my opinion. Sure there are plenty of male "assholes" out there....both gay, bi or str8t.....but by and large, most men just want to get off....without the potential stress, pressure, anxiety and negativity that can sometime be present with a female partner....MM sex just seems to be "easier".......and just very very pleasurable....at least for me....

Reactions: bi2 and beginner63

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go and enjoy. I avoided it as I am married for 40+ years. Always on my mind and the urge got so strong that I was out of town on a business trip and I met this guy at a meeting and it was just happening and so we ended up in my room and had a great time. So glad I jumped back in. So much to enjoy!!! and so little time! Have fun!

enricopallazzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went to a party with some gay friends and when I went to get my coat from the bedroom I turn and some Latino dude I had been chatting with is standing there with his thing out and I bump into it with my hand and apologize, but he just smiles. and I look at it and wow, it"s a nice long thick one and I decided to inspect it. i start to circle the head with my tongue and he really liked that and then I slowly engulfed the whole 7 or 8 inch shaft and we both got really excited. I loved it. that was years ago, but would love to do it regularly

daftman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went to a party with some gay friends and when I went to get my coat from the bedroom I turn and some Latino dude I had been chatting with is standing there with his thing out and I bump into it with my hand and apologize, but he just smiles. and I look at it and wow, it"s a nice long thick one and I decided to inspect it. i start to circle the head with my tongue and he really liked that and then I slowly engulfed the whole 7 or 8 inch shaft and we both got really excited. I loved it. that was years ago, but would love to do it regularly
who could resist, really!

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 52 and have been bi-curious a lot more over last few years. I have never had any non-hetero sex, only been with women. But I havent been involved with a woman for a good 10 years now and i dont know if I am just lonely. And knowing I cant deal with a woman anymore,

If you don't want a relationship with a woman, you can also find other ways to have some release...from massage place to finding a gal to be your GF for a few hours at a fee.... In the long run, sometimes that is the cheaper route, too.

As an early poster said, go slow...no rush....hand jobs are fun.... I like to give them in glory holes. no strings, lots of control, and don't have to interact with anyone if you don't want to.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 52 and have been bi-curious a lot more over last few years. I have never had any non-hetero sex, only been with women. But I havent been involved with a woman for a good 10 years now and i dont know if I am just lonely. And knowing I cant deal with a woman anymore, I am wondering if this chance at having an encounter is more me wanting physical companionship in a sexual way, or am I really bicurious and it is not some fantasy that comes to mind from time to time.

As I mentioned, it has been way more evident lately, but I used to have thoughts about a m2m experience probably starting 20 or so years ago. But they'd be maybe once or twice a year usually while jacking off of course. But since summer this year, the thoughts have been waaaay more prevalent! So much so, that a forum I am on that I decided to post some thoughts for a change, instead of just reading, has now led to where I can basically say let's do it to the person who approached me and I would no longer be bicurious.

I see this site has a ton of messages, so i figure my situation has probably been covered before. But I am curious what others who have experienced a m2m how they felt before their first time. Like what actually helped you say fuck the curiosity, I need to do it!

Hope above not too long, I am happy to provide more involved details if it helps. Hope this is worthy of your time to have read and will see what others hopefully have to say.
Any updates?????

bi2

Superior Member
Media
LOL.....some truth to that my friend...my opinion. Sure there are plenty of male "assholes" out there....both gay, bi or str8t.....but by and large, most men just want to get off....without the potential stress, pressure, anxiety and negativity that can sometime be present with a female partner....MM sex just seems to be "easier".......and just very very pleasurable....at least for me....
This is it basically. Yes, generally most men just want to get off, there is no stress, pressure, anxiety to worry about when two guys hook up, they just want to blow their load. We are both there in the moment for the pleasure.

If I think about the MM sex I have had, I guess I have always had the power and control to dictate terms and conditions. Yet I have never not once considered or contemplated doing that. Compare that to MF sex and thats not always the case.

The irony is that I am totally a submissve bottom and give all the power,control and dominance to my partner when we are together having sex. He loves it, I love it and we are both happy and consenting in our roles. He has told me he loves over powering me and taking me from behind as he feels very masculine and a very strong man for doing so. I get a lot of pleasure by making him feel this way to get off.

However, after the sex, we go back to being "equals".