First M2m Encouter A Big Failure

1hornystud1996

Sexy Member
Media
So where do I begin...after 1.5 yrs of being curious as to how it would feel if I topped a guy (and numerous "egging" ons, hints etc from gay friends) I took the plunge last night and downloaded a gay app. Up until this point in time I have just been with women and identify as straight.

It wasn't long before a guy similar to me (similar interests- gym etc) approached me on the app. We began talking and I finally gave in and said to him I would meet him. Long story short we go for food together and then I invite him back to mine for a drink and Netflix (I genuinely just wanted to watch a movie as I was too nervous to do anything. Just meeting a guy in this context was enough for me).

But eventually his hands find their way to my crotch. I naturally get a semi and he proceeds to pull my pants down. At this point i am raging horny but at the same time my heart is pounding and im super nervous- this is the first time im hard in front of another guy and his hand is on it. I get racing thoughts, blush and my heart is pumping on twin turbo.

What makes the whole situation worse is that I have bad anxiety/panic disorder (which has been stable so far). But this whole experience gives me racing thoughts.

My dads side on top of all comes from a homophobic culture and all this is playing behind my mind- what if he outs me? What if he took a photo of me? etc etc.

Anyway after 5 minutes of him deep-throating me I get super horny and say to myself now or never- just do it. I take him to my room and push him on my bed face down. I proceed to put a condom on and try and top him. But my dick all of a sudden goes soft and I cant seem to get it up even with a cock ring and wanking. He takes my condom off and starts sucking me again. As I get hard I whack another condom on and try to plough him once more- bang it goes down again. It doesn't get up. Long story short, I tried 4 times with 4 different condoms but I could not get hard.

He finally says he needs to cum but I can see he has lost interest. Although he keeps telling me im super hot and starts playing with my nipples etc.

At this point I just start to face fuck him with a semi (because he had said he liked to be dominated and Im dominant with my girls) and he wanks him self off...

He cleans up but I can see a change in him from when he was working to get me to meet him to post-cum. He seems to have lost interest and wants me to drop him off home. In his favor, he did say its late and needed to wake up for work early. I end up dropping him home.

Fast forward a few hours I am now having anxiety attacks over the whole thing and feel like shit and guilty.

On top of this I am now paranoid that I could catch an STD (even though I used a condom for the attempted sex) from the oral sex. He did say he was tested 3 months ago and he was negative. But he was not on Prep. And I have no clue about how I need to effectively protect myself in addition to condoms. I thought condoms were the ideal protection- as this is the case with heterosexual sex i was engaging in all this time. But Google says I can still catch HIV and other STD's from oral sex. Should I go to the hospital and get PEP?

So basically in summary I got a long oral sex session but was unable to penetrate the guy. And on top of all this I feel that my anxiety is coming back due to overthinking about the whole situation...

My question to the bi and curious guys on here is whether what I am feeling is normal for my first time experimenting and whether or not I should have been able to get hard? Or do I have erectile dysfunction now? I have never had this problem with women before.

Also do I approach this guy again or does he think I am a dud and not worth the time?

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First calm down. First times for everyone is awkward, with lots of nervousness and not the best sexual experience by a long run. Relax and enjoy the guy. It was a big step for you. From you writing, it seems you were extremely turned on to being with a guy. Did you like it?

Losing your erection when you put on a condom is not all that unusual. It happens to me all the time so I gave up and just don’t fuck. I even think there was a thread about it on here.

Do you think you will connect with another guy?

1hornystud1996

Sexy Member
Media
Chill!!!!! Pump the brakes a bit! You're fine, it was your first time. Yes, we all have been there.

So is the guilty & generally down feeling after it also normal after your first time?

First calm down. First times for everyone is awkward, with lots of nervousness and not the best sexual experience by a long run. Relax and enjoy the guy. It was a big step for you. From you writing, it seems you were extremely turned on to being with a guy. Did you like it?

Losing your erection when you put on a condom is not all that unusual. It happens to me all the time so I gave up and just don’t fuck. I even think there was a thread about it on here.

Do you think you will connect with another guy?

I don't know to be honest...something inside me says to stick to my comfort zone (women) another thing inside me says to continue trying...

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So is the guilty & generally down feeling after it also normal after your first time?

I don't know to be honest...something inside me says to stick to my comfort zone (women) another thing inside me says to continue trying...
Well only you will know what will work for you and when. Everyone needs to make that decision themselves. I think your reply was very honest.
Cheers.

Reactions: Jaxon.Carter