First Madoff now the Pope

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought for sure someone would have posted something about the pope being attacked. Was it really the same women that tried the same thing last year. A new tradition for Christmas perhaps. Roman Pontiff tipping.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Pope Palpatine or the futher is really a evil man . Who knows what the Catholic Church ever done to her or to her family . Maybe another case of child abuse.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought for sure someone would have posted something about the pope being attacked. Was it really the same women that tried the same thing last year. A new tradition for Christmas perhaps. Roman Pontiff tipping.
Yeah, but you see the problem is- Madoff deserves his beating 1,000,000x's more than the pope, and everybody knows it.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another two Irish bishops "resign" and their boss is attacked by (we are assured is) a demented woman. The rich and powerful and corrup get protection and justice; the rest of us get law and order. Christ must be shedding tears at the sight of those devils preaching their version of his simple message. I guess that makes me demeted too.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another two Irish bishops "resign" and their boss is attacked by (we are assured is) a demented woman. The rich and powerful and corrup get protection and justice; the rest of us get law and order. Christ must be shedding tears at the sight of those devils preaching their version of his simple message.

I totally agree. The anti-Christian crowd forgets that Jesus was highly critical of the entrenched religious establishment of His day. His criticism was so on target they had to kill him to shut him up or they would have lost all power. There is no doubt in my mind that He is even more displeased with the entrenched religious establishment today. He says there will be people who do things in His name that won't enter Heaven. Matt. 7:21-23. The people who say everything about Christianity is 100% bad always ignore that passage.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I bet she was the daughter of a Holocaust survivour and had a common sense reaction to anyone of her ilk upon seeing a nazi who was formerly in Hilter's youth !

HH

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I totally agree. The anti-Christian crowd forgets that Jesus was highly critical of the entrenched religious establishment of His day.QUOTE]

Brother how WRONG you are! It is NOT the Anti-Christian crowds who acedmically know the Bible that forget this but the Religious Fanatics, the Sunday Xians and pious clergymen that have INDEED forgotten this, much to their convenience and our chagrin!

HH

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
May I ask why you are so very angry?

Sorry to butt in, but I have two comments and just can't help myself.

1) There are some people whose posts you don't even need to read. You read a thread and you already know what they are going to say. The person you quoted is one of those people. As predictable as night following day.

2) He probably made the comment he did because he isn't violent and intolerant like all those nasty Christians are. [Where is that sarcasm font when you need it??] I'm a Protestant and no big fan of the Pope, however I don't wish bad things to happen to anyone. Not even atheists. However, despite their claims to free of the corruption of religion, some atheists on this site are as bad as any intolerant religious fanatics I know and take pleasure in the mistfortunes of their ideological enemies. However, make no mistake about it -- Atheism is a belief system too, although some atheists refuse to admit that. Again, that's probably just the vocal minority -- just as most of us Christians are embarrassed by the Oral Roberts, Jim Bakkers, and Jimmy Swaggarts among us. I have friends that are atheists (and some that are Wiccans) but we respect each other and get along because we don't feel the need to attack each other. We also don't cheer when something bad happens to the "other" side. It isn't a football game.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally agree. The anti-Christian crowd forgets that Jesus was highly critical of the entrenched religious establishment of His day.QUOTE]

Brother how WRONG you are! It is NOT the Anti-Christian crowds who acedmically know the Bible that forget this but the Religious Fanatics, the Sunday Xians and pious clergymen that have INDEED forgotten this, much to their convenience and our chagrin!

HH

Apparently you didn't read my post. Bold large size font doesn't make you right.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1) There are some people whose posts you don't even need to read. You read a thread and you already know what they are going to say. The person you quoted is one of those people. As predictable as night following day.

2) He probably made the comment he did because he isn't violent and intolerant like all those nasty Christians are. [Where is that sarcasm font when you need it??] I'm a Protestant and no big fan of the Pope, however I don't wish bad things to happen to anyone. Not even atheists. However, despite their claims to free of the corruption of religion, some atheists on this site are as bad as any intolerant religious fanatics I know and take pleasure in the mistfortunes of their ideological enemies. However, make no mistake about it -- Atheism is a belief system too, although some atheists refuse to admit that. Again, that's probably just the vocal minority -- just as most of us Christians are embarrassed by the Oral Roberts, Jim Bakkers, and Jimmy Swaggarts among us. I have friends that are atheists (and some that are Wiccans) but we respect each other and get along because we don't feel the need to attack each other. We also don't cheer when something bad happens to the "other" side. It isn't a football game.
I agree with you except one thing . Atheism isn't a belief .Atheism is rather a LACK OF BELIEVING IN DEITIES . Atheists can't disprove the existence of gods but they don't believe because not a single convincing argument for deities exists. I'm agnostic but more inclined to atheism than theism.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

You don't know me, nor can you actually pretend to have observed a pattern to my posts, certainly the one Naughty questioned was not indicative particularly.

Seriously, have I disparaged you ? Have I implied you are morally deficient ? Have I compared you with unpleasant people ? Have I put words in your mouth or accused you of motivations I have no way of proving you actually have ?

Get a grip.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right off I admit I'm not that religious- think occasional Methodist on Christmas and Easter. I had a tour through the Vatican a couple summers back. But what got to me was the Pope's giant hat (Miter) went down at the same rate and angle as his body. My immediate first thought was "wow, they must have bolted it to his head." Then I Googled up some info on Pope Benedict XVI and it turns out that God's Rottweiler is only about 5' 7." He went down so easily with just a little tug on his umpteen multi-layers of robes (vestments.) There are some tiny NFL players such as the Chargers running back Darren Sproles who take two guys to bring down. Of course they aren't in their eighties.

I think the Pope needs some self-defense instruction from Steven Seagal on the remote chance this happens again. That way he can use the big cane he carries (staff) as a martial arts weapon to fend off lunatic women.*

Of course as the head of the Catholic church fending off women isn't usually an issue.*

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well Pope Palpatine or the futher is really a evil man . Who knows what the Catholic Church ever done to her or to her family . Maybe another case of child abuse.
Get a life! One of the most stupid comments I've EVER read!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't know me, nor can you actually pretend to have observed a pattern to my posts, certainly the one Naughty questioned was not indicative particularly.

Seriously, have I disparaged you ? Have I implied you are morally deficient ? Have I compared you with unpleasant people ? Have I put words in your mouth or accused you of motivations I have no way of proving you actually have ?

Get a grip.

Earth to Planet Hilaire. Earth to Planet Hilaire.
No pattern to your posts?? This is a joke, right?

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get a life! One of the most stupid comments I've EVER read!
Dude the current Pope is really evil . One of his former duties was to hide the child abuse cases, to protect the fallen priests above all costs . He also censured a lot people inside the church that try to exposed the corruption in the Vatican . Those people were banned from the church . I only said that this woman maybe was a child abuse victim or that this woman have family abused members. We don't know the truth in this case . If you can't deal with the reality that the Catholic Church is corrupted I feel sorry for you . :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: