First Measurement

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Avy Avy, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Avy Avy

Avy Avy New Member

I have been around the boards for a while and have read posts where people will remember being very young and having a 6 or 7 inch penis. However, I would like to know from you guys when was the first time you measured your penis with a ruler, tape measure, etc to get the actual length?

What was the length?

Were you flaccid or erect?

How old were you?

2. freakdick2hands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In 5th grade when I was 10 (1979-80), I was curious to know whether I was bigger than the spork used for lunches in the cafeteria. I think it had to do with classmates blowing up the plastic wrapper the spork, knife, straw, and napkin came in. Inflated it looked like a "penis" and I was convinced I was bigger than that and I was. I believe it was 5.5" and I was 5.75".
    I'm pretty sure that was first, but the toilet paper roll comparison came around the same time. I remember going to the bathroom as a preteen and stretching my flaccid willie. I then would stick it in an empty roll then pull it out through the other end of the roll. I'd swell up and get a boner. The ridge of my cockhead being very sensitive getting scraped by the edge of the roll.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice