first mfm

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Cool thread. I have been in a couple of 3ways, but the one with the bf/gf didn’t turn out well. It was very spontaneous, started off in a hottub and involved a lot of alcohol. She started rubbing both us us under the water, and that lead to him getting blown, while I fingered her and she jerked me, and then we ended up in the bed with her blowing me and him fucking her, I shot in her mouth, then watched him cum in her. I ended up fucking her for a good while, and she had several loud orgasms, and I finally came as well. They ended up breaking up over it, and he blamed me for not having the willpower to leave.
On the squirtling thing, I have had a couple of squirters, and I really think they either squirt or don’t. Reason why, is I have never heard one say after “wow that’s never happened before”. Same with heavy juicers. I love them, because the sound of fuck noises is so hot with a really wet girl.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I had my first mfm threesome with weekend with a friend and my gf of 2 years. He was actaully mixed race. He was half black and half columbian. We were all really drunk and for some reason would up in our underwear. He had on these boxer briefs and his bulge looked huge in those things and she couldnt stop staring.So something comes on tv about black guys being bigger and that gets a whole other thing going of her wanting to know if thats true. Well he finally shows it to her and when the thing pops out its huge. Prolly about 8x5.5 or so. Mine is only 5.5 x4.5. So one thing led to another and whe started sucking us both whicn made me a little uncomfortable at first because of how much bigger he was but i got over it very fast. Then i start fucking her first while she sucks him and then he takes over. It is almost like she came from him putting it in. Then as he fucked her for like an hour she came about four more times. It was amazing for her. The bed was soaked from her cum, Hopefully we can do it again sometime.

i get that it's exciting but what happens when she starts wanting to do him without u there? u've got to figure this will eventually be the case since it's "ok" for him to fuck her. recipe for trouble