first MMF with my gf/best friend

MrExperience

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it started off at his appt when we were all really drunk and he didnt have a bed for us to stay in, and he keeps his whole place verry cold. so we ended up saying screw it and slept with him in his twin bed. keep in mind me and him have had mutual masterbation and my favorite (frottage) before but gf didnt and still doesnt know that. so i was fine with sleeping with him and seeing him naked. it had been a while since my gf and i had fucked (a day or so) and i eventually threw her on top and started banging the shit out of her. after a while she took off her shirt to reveal her natural 34 DDs. he layed there in awe while she had me mounted as i jacked his dick secretly beside her. it was almost pitch dark so she couldnt tell, after a while i felt him get up and get behind her while i was still pounding her. eventually i slid my 6.6x4.5'' dick out and he slid his 4.5x4.5 dick in her, i could feel a change in her rhythm as she stopped moaning and began going with his flow, we kept taking turns going in and out until he finally got his package in her ass while i wsa fucking her cunt, and after a few minutes of that he switched to her cunt while i rested so i wouldnt cum, then he blew like a weeks worth of build up cum in her, which i was waiting on bc i love fucking with warm cum still in the cunt. after that i cam in her and we all had a quit rest and then finished the night with a smoke, and went to bed. that was 2 weeks ago. last week, we went back over and had planned on it again, as we were hooked. so we did, basically same situation except this time i was fucking her on her back, so after about 10 mins i let him take over until he blew in her again and then let me finish. last night my gf and i were watching a movie and i asked her if she would basically frot us, not using the word of course and she agreed, so im definitely looking forward to next weekend. its weird though bc we have been together for 4 years and just recently been discretely looking for another female for a 3some, i never thought in a million years taht i would be letting her fuck my best friend, but after the first time it was like a weight was lifted and somehow im perfectly fine with it. idk i guess its just weird how the human brain works, but im def glad we tried it.

Phillygrower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone else think this sounds fake? It sounds hot and all but it doesn't sound like and organic first threesome. It sounds like something written to dear penthouse or for an erotic novel.

MrExperience

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, i would have fixed all the errors and written it a little better, but i couldnt chance her walking in on me and seeing this. also, i promise it isnt fake, its just my first time writing about something like that and i didnt really know what type of context to put it in. on the yeast infection thing, i pray to god you guys are wrong, but i have fucked her ass before and then put it back in her pussy on more than one occasion and nothing happened. but for those of you that did, im glad you enjoyed!

telex815

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol, i would have fixed all the errors and written it a little better, but i couldnt chance her walking in on me and seeing this. also, i promise it isnt fake, its just my first time writing about something like that and i didnt really know what type of context to put it in. on the yeast infection thing, i pray to god you guys are wrong, but i have fucked her ass before and then put it back in her pussy on more than one occasion and nothing happened. but for those of you that did, im glad you enjoyed!

Just remember... and she should, too.

FRONT TO BACK.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Too fucking right - whether this is real or not please don't do ass to anything, ever! It may look totally clean but there are bacteria that can do a real nasty. Once a cock is in an ass it stays there til done or it gets washed. End of story.

Or, you could be even more sensible and use condoms. Do you really know every single where your mate's cock has been?