First Monster Cock Encounter

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ThatCoolQueer, Apr 7, 2010.

1. ThatCoolQueer

ThatCoolQueer New Member

So I have my first "real" boyfriend, and physically, things are getting pretty serious. We've had oral sex, which is great, but I need help getting better pleasuring him that way. His penis is just sooo big, so I find it difficult trying to give him good head. Are there any techniques you guys could share to help me in that respect? Is there anything special to do with a large dick?

Also, I've never taken anything up the ass that big either. Are there any good positions that would be ideal for bottoming him?

Thanks a lot, guys.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

For sucking, try a position where his cock aims down your throat. Down-curved cocks work better with both of your heads and feet facing the same way, either laying down or him sitting or standing with you more less on your knees. If he is up-curved, you might try a 69 position. Other people on here may have suggestions for overcoming the gag reflex.

For fucking, you may want to straddle him as he lays on his back. This will allow you more control over the speed and depth of penetration. Also, plenty of lube and patience for both of you is good. As you adjust to his size, other positions may also work.

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I'll go ahead and ask..."how BIG is it?"

I know everyone wants to know. :biggrin1:

4. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Work on it for a coupe of months, lots of lube and start out slow. Your horniness should make it better as the moment goes on. My first big cock was like that, he loved makin me hurt, moan and grunt. My ass was extremely sore for at least a week after we would have anal. Once I got use to his cock though, sex was sooo much better. Be willing and patient.....and remember, if you wanna fuck the big ones, ya gotta take it like a big boy. Trust me once you get it down, it'll be the best sex you ever experienced.

Draft saved Draft deleted