First oral experience

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What does the whole experience feel like giving head the first time and taking a load? Are guys
gentleman with first timers and not brutal with there cocks in a virgin mouth?
Sucking another man's cock feels like the most natural thing in the world...tasting and feeling this warm, throbbing, silky smooth flesh in your mouth...uuummm....knowing how good it feels to the other man, as you feel his orgasm grow close....until he begins to cum....warm sperm spurting out, filling your mouth....uuuummm...just love it. Makes my own cock rock hard, with precum flowing, as I suck him off.
The first man I was with was a gay man who knew this was my first experience. He was very patient and considerate and taught me well. Spoke gently to me the whole time, telling me how good it felt. Drove me crazy with lust and desire. We took our time, until he blew a huge load in my mouth. Loved it. And I was hooked..........

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sucking another man's cock feels like the most natural thing in the world...tasting and feeling this warm, throbbing, silky smooth flesh in your mouth...uuummm....knowing how good it feels to the other man, as you feel his orgasm grow close....until he begins to cum....warm sperm spurting out, filling your mouth....uuuummm...just love it. Makes my own cock rock hard, with precum flowing, as I suck him off.
The first man I was with was a gay man who knew this was my first experience. He was very patient and considerate and taught me well. Spoke gently to me the whole time, telling me how good it felt. Drove me crazy with lust and desire. We took our time, until he blew a huge load in my mouth. Loved it. And I was hooked..........
Do you prefer just giving or mutual. I've read lots of men just enjoy giving no recip involved. Sounds sexy and nice return on a favor.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What does the whole experience feel like giving head the first time and taking a load? Are guys
gentleman with first timers and not brutal with there cocks in a virgin mouth?
It feels like nothing else you've felt before, to take someone else in your mouth and perform oral sex is such an a amazing experience. As long as you follow basic rules (no teeth, decent suction, good tongue action) it'll go smoothly if you want to do it, you will enjoy it. Mister2101 has it down!

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It feels like nothing else you've felt before, to take someone else in your mouth and perform oral sex is such an a amazing experience. As long as you follow basic rules (no teeth, decent suction, good tongue action) it'll go smoothly if you want to do it, you will enjoy it. Mister2101 has it down!

No teeth? That all depends. Gently does it I say.

throbbing4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time I sucked a cock I was so curious but nervous. I had noticed his bulge in his pants and he sensed I was ready for my first taste of cock. Before I knew it his huge cock was pumping my mouth as I had a bewildered look in my eyes; mouth was his fuck hole servicing his needs. I couldn't say a word because his throbbing cock filled up my entire mouth. He soon came after a few minutes of sucking and stroking his cock in front of my face. His cum was plastered all over my face to his delight. I felt ashamed and proud at the same time. :)

My first time sucking a cock was with a guy who propositioned me while I was working at his house- he made a comment about straight men liking blowjobs from men. I asked him if he could show me and did so. He also seduced me and showed me how good MM sex could be...
He was a total gentleman when I had his cock in my mouth and I tried to do to him what he had done to me the previous day, he talked me through it and told me what to focus on. I couldn't really believe it when he came and I found myself with a mouthful of cum; I was really surprised how quickly my mouth was full and how hot the cum was. I swallowed it as that seemed the right way to deal with it and he had done so when he blew me earlier.
I felt that everyone would be able to see that I had sucked a cock and it took a couple of goes before the feeling went; otherwise it felt really right to swallow another mans cum, and I liked the taste and texture- I recall thinking it was a bit like an oyster- tangy, salty, slippery but with definite substance.

dimru

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time, the man put his hand on the back of my head and I started sucking. I was a little confused. He finished in my mouth, I swallowed it. When he finished, he said that he did not think that I would agree to do a blowjob so easily.