First Orgasm Advice

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by manstable, Apr 3, 2009.

1. manstable

manstable New Member

My girlfriend of 2 years has never in her life had an orgasm. She enjoys vibrators, but can never orgasm from them. They make her tense up her entire body, perhaps building up to something, but then it all releases and she says the sensation dissipates. We have great sex, but she occasionally gets frustrated by her inability to orgasm. I guess I'm looking for suggestions on anything that might help. I try not to make sex a search for the elusive O because then it becomes tedious and frustrating.
    I thought what I'd do is list some things she likes, and perhaps people out there will have insight into what combinations of things, or maybe new stuff, would be a good idea.
    the idea of me using her body
    a vibrator on the clit during sex, or before sex
    getting fingered, but lately the vibrator takes precedence
    being dominated
    the occasional finger in the ass during sex

Anyone out there with similar experiences or some kind of insight? It's appreciated

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I had a LOT of trouble having my first orgasm. I think it was because i really didn't understand what was happening and once id build up to a certain point i would assume something was wrong and stop. So possibly its as simple as your girl only needs to relax and let herself lose control.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

Research (search LPSG and google) :

Cunnilingus
    The G-spot
    The epicenter
    The AFE zone
    Female ejaculation

Target those spots next time you have sex.

No more vibrators for a while - her clitoris will become more sensitive over time.

Not all women are orgasmic, some don't have much knowledge about their orgasms, some have health issues that prevent orgasms etc. so keep your expectations low and she might surprise you some day.

4. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a myth, women don't have orgasms. :)

5. D_Betty Beanbags

D_Betty Beanbags New Member

Never in her life?? :eek:

I know lots of people/sources say to not use a vibrator for a while to 're-sensitize' the clit, but I disagree.

It took a lot of time with a vibrator before I had my first real orgasm. Has she tried a Hitachi wand? They are supposed to be the best. I have an older 'back massager' that is my handy-dandy standby, my steady date. :tongue: I bought it twelve years ago, actually.

6. crossy

Gold Member

The Hitachi Wand has been around along time.

Draft saved Draft deleted