First orgasm was the best.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember exploding my nuclear jizz bombs with ferocious hose-like spurts, and the feeling was so fucking intense that I thought I would pass out.

Then I lovingly looked down at the pillow I had defiled. It looked like someone had emptied a bottle of white shampoo on it.

Nothing since then has matched it, though I've come close. You'd probably have to quit ejaculating for a few months to re-experience something like that.

The 1st few hundred at least (I discovered myself when I was 4 or 5) were dry and insanely great then 1 day I ejaculated, threw me a little but wasn't anything near as good as what I'd expreience in the yrs. ahead when I learned timing and when there were sex partners.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was 14 years old. That summer, I spent my days at a Vocational Technical School. Learning to repair machinery and welding (real manly crap). I was the youngest boy in the class; the other boys being 16, maybe 17. One day, while goofing in class (the instructor was gone for whatever reason), one of the older boys said, "Last night, while I was taking a bath, my dick got hard and I started cummin' all over myself. I started rubbin' my dick and like to have never stopped cummin'." (Yeah, we were redneck boys).
So, that night, I laid down in the bathtub, got a hard on, and started rubbing my cock. Started stroking faster....faster...faster...Suddenly, the feeling was intense. I really thought I was going to pass out! SPURT! SPLAT! SPURT! SPLAT! SPURT! SPLAT! SPURT! SPLAT! SPURT! SPLAT! A thick, creamy jell was shooting through my young uncut cock and all over my chest and abs! WOW! FUCK! HOLY SHIT! Yes, it was my greatest orgasm EVER! I guess I'm still chasing that feeling....like a junkie chases his first injection. Well, at least I can't OD from jerkin'.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first ejaculation felt like a weird need to pee. That's the reason why I usually stopped after a while when I played with my foreskin. One day I decided to go all the way through and then I peed a brownish cum. Anybody had that?