Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently uploaded my first pics to my gallery and have attached a few here. I used to think I was small to average sized and also worried about not having a perfectly smooth dick, but I slowly learned from reading around and looking at a lot of other pics that I was above average in size and that penises come in all shapes and appearance. I like to show my dick off now, so tell me what you think :tongue22:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Victorr

jack66

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you have a good looking cock, good length, good girth, nice veins, nice texture ... enjoy and thanks for posting

Westrain

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for all the feedback and comments guys! I uploaded some new pics in my gallery, so enjoy! The male to male feedback is great and makes me feel better about myself and my dick, but being straight, I could also use some comments from the females regarding my dick :rolleyes:, but I'm not telling the guys to stop commenting either since I enjoy feedback from both, so post away :biggrin2:

Most of these ones are underside shots since I didn't have too many at that angle in my pics.

Attachments

Westrain

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And some more pics :smile:

The 2nd last one is of my balls only for anyone that wanted to see, and last one just shows how much skin I can pull over the head when almost hard showing my semi loose circumcision.

Oh, and for the one who commented on my pubes, I don't really like shaving or trimming them b/c I love them lol, I've always had a thick bush, although I do cut the longest pubes off every few months or so because they get in my way a lot, and they cover a good 1-2 or more inches of my erection in pics when they're fully grown, so right now I am in need of a good trim and will try to post new pics soon without so much pubes once I do get to trimming them.

Attachments

D_Louie Lefthanger

Experimental Member
Media
And some more pics :smile:

The 2nd last one is of my balls only for anyone that wanted to see, and last one just shows how much skin I can pull over the head when almost hard showing my semi loose circumcision.

Oh, and for the one who commented on my pubes, I don't really like shaving or trimming them b/c I love them lol, I've always had a thick bush, although I do cut the longest pubes off every few months or so because they get in my way a lot, and they cover a good 1-2 or more inches of my erection in pics when they're fully grown, so right now I am in need of a good trim and will try to post new pics soon without so much pubes once I do get to trimming them.

Nice loose circ! Thanks for sharing!