First pics - 22 yr old cut brit

alan_b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Umm well it was done under general anesthetic, but after the op it was very tender and when the stitches caught on anything it very very painful. And hardons at night where really sore too. After 3 weeks or so when the stitches fell off (with a little help from me) it was dead on.

The doc did a good enough job, but im not 100% with the bit at the back where the frenulum used to be, its got abit of a bump if you know what I mean, you can sortof see it in the first pic!

alan_b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It feels alot better, as I wasnt getting full stimulation before hand! Not a different feeling or sensation, just more of the same feeling. And I guess its cleaner too. Makes it look bigger than before as well :)

Thanks for all the kind comments guys!

B_Cock_Lesnar

Just Browsing
Media
See in the thread I made about using tricks to make your penis look bigger, I meant like this. I imagine he is at most 5.8 inches erect. It's nothing to be ashamed of mate, I have a friend with a small penis like you, and he is the best guy I know.

alan_b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@ Cock Lesnar - LOL your funny :p I think last time I measured it was around 7, and ive never measured the girth. Will do it later and take some more pics :)

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been looking at your pics, and exclaiming to a deity I no longer believe in.

You've got a nice look, you're slender and you have a nice cock. There's always somebody who wants something else, but there are plenty who want YOU. Go play, dude, you're awesome.

D_we7o86r7i

Just Browsing
Media
Awesome pics mate. Cock's huge and you have an innocent look in your eyes that this site is sure to steal away, lol.

@ Kinder77: You would think on a site for large penises that jealousy wouldn't be an issue, but then you'd have thought wrong!