First post and a question.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by JamesPears, Nov 11, 2009.

1. JamesPears

JamesPears New Member

Normally i just brows and see what i can read, but today i'm feeling; brave...

Anyway, firstly, how do you guys get an accurate reading of size, if i'm cold, or shy (not overly high self esteem) so aggitated ... i'm small, not erect but ... nothing to show.

However if i am more relaxed. and enjoying the lesson (i am a student) so not agitated and working with someone i like i have a nice bulge to show off. And i have heard varous comments like "its gotta be a sock" whispered to on another. its not. but... i'm trying to give the whole story.

A good example of this would be a biology lesson, from my A-Levels, went round a table to look through my partners (lab) microscope (we were looking at.... think it was the stomata in a leaf cell...) i turned the viewer on her microscope towards me and stood facing her, leaning over, when i looked back up to her, her hands were holding on to each other, elbows resting on her thigh, and she was looking at it with her head tilted slightly, seeming to be lightly biting her top lip, what does this all mean?

I am not / was never one of the super popular boys who... well i dunno, thick really :p

but in my own group when the issue got even remotly brought up (about penis's in general) i'd get the comment of "You'd know all about that nudge nudge" in a sarcastic tone. are they taking the piss or what?

Same when i get home, or in the shower, occassionally its like "wow its big; how could i have missed it" find a rular and its like just over 9 inches, however if i am agitated (lack of a better word) it can be 6....when errect and by myself... i dont quite know where i stand. I've also done "tests" and different stimulants cause these massive changes. i can be errect and ejaculate at 6, but i can also do it at my bigger self, for like half an hour (so its not like a flook)... i am mesureing from the same place consistantly. there is no patern (thats visible at least) by day or by time since last ejaclation.

I don't want to sound like i'm bitching i just, i'd like to know what others did, dont reinvent the wheel, please dont throw this back at me, i've only just started to accept that the LPSG is actually a serous thing.

Before anyone asks. I wont post pictures, or cyber or whatever. Not because i am lying, but beacuse i value my idenity. and i'm not even on a social networking site. i just dont.

I've never read about someone in a similar predicament, please take me serously. I've tried really hard not to sound like an arrogant showoff... i know some men take it as feirce competition so i'm sorry if i've gone 100% the wrong way about everything.

~James

2. JamesPears

JamesPears New Member

Quick note that never occoured to me:

Thick when regarding the "popular" boys refeers to intelligence. sorry for not chaning, i also cant find the edit button (its late though :p)

~James

3. JamesPears

JamesPears New Member

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

I am having a little trouble understanding you. Apparently you measure 9 inches erect at times and 6 inches erect at other times?

5. JamesPears

JamesPears New Member

Indeed, i don't really know how to define "errect" thats the problem, i'm not sure if i'm shy or not. or what affects a true erection. i have had times where its been 9 because its like "well thats certainly bigger then normal" but i'm an incredably shy person. so i'm not sure

6. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

maybe if you have someone else measure, them you will be sure!

7. JamesPears

JamesPears New Member

but thats the problem, it varies so much, i cant work out yet what stimulates me. Is there anyone else who has been in the same position? who has massive changes bassed on how cofident, or happy you are feeling? if so, how do you get a mesurement? I know i phrased it stupidly, but this is a taboo subject to me

8. finsuptx

finsuptx New Member

So, you've got different states of arousal at different times. That's perfectly normal. I tend to think my dick is a little more plump on Saturday night as opposed to Sunday morning church.

9. JamesPears

JamesPears New Member

but are such great variations normal? .... are emotions like mine normal too?

Draft saved Draft deleted