First Post And Unsure About Size

Hello everyone. I used to be nearly 300 lbs and never thought I had a large penis. However, I lost a huge amount of weight and it seemed much larger.

I took my measurements - 7" length and 6" girth - and popped them into the penis calculator site. It said I had a "macropenis" and the volume was larger than 99.83% of men.

To be honest, I'm having trouble believing that. I'm well over 6' tall and when I look at my penis it looks normal to me.

I'd like to be able to believe that I have an extremely rare penis size, given the ego boost, but I feel like I'm just a victim of wishful thinking here.

So in an effort to confirm this as accurate or have others set me straight, I've joined today and I'm posting several measurement and comparison pics in an album, and hoping you'll be honest with your feedback. I know I shouldn't need feedback from Internet strangers, but given this forum exists I guess other guys deal with this too.

Thanks for listening; glad to be here.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Is this around the size for most people who post their measurements in this community? I know it's not all about size and not a competition, but I still don't know if I'm a "barely qualifying member" (which would be OK, still glad to be here!) or it's "yeah dude stop worrying about it that's a legit shlong."

Also, what do people do here mostly? I see some profile creation dates that are many many years ago and many thousands of posts. How are people spending that time here? Other than being nice and welcoming new members :).

Thanks again for input, loving the accepting vibe here.

I asked because, as I said, I was surprised to begin with, and then this calculator site was showing the length was a tad above average but the girth at 6" was nearly 2.8 standards deviations above norm. As a data science guy that just sounded wrong! But it looked like a legit source, and I'm beginning to believe.

And of course enjoyment is the ultimate goal and I'm lucky to have a supportive SO, always good to be reminded of that.

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome, I feel the same way about myself and my size. I'm close to your size, not quite as thick I don't think but pretty close. I always thought I was average or even smaller then most guys. Turns out I'm actually above average lol. Don't let pron dictate how you feel about your size. You have a large dick man.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the

Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: Gj816 and BigdongSE