Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hello everyone. I used to be nearly 300 lbs and never thought I had a large penis. However, I lost a huge amount of weight and it seemed much larger.

I took my measurements - 7" length and 6" girth - and popped them into the penis calculator site. It said I had a "macropenis" and the volume was larger than 99.83% of men.

To be honest, I'm having trouble believing that. I'm well over 6' tall and when I look at my penis it looks normal to me.

I'd like to be able to believe that I have an extremely rare penis size, given the ego boost, but I feel like I'm just a victim of wishful thinking here.

So in an effort to confirm this as accurate or have others set me straight, I've joined today and I'm posting several measurement and comparison pics in an album, and hoping you'll be honest with your feedback. I know I shouldn't need feedback from Internet strangers, but given this forum exists I guess other guys deal with this too.

Thanks for listening; glad to be here.
Great cock, man. So thick!

Reactions: Gj816

Dude...you're cock isn't over 7 inches...it's the same length as a can of coke...5 inches...lose some weight and you MIGHT gain another 1/2 inch.
Say what you like. You're literally quoting the post where I show a proper bone-pressed measurement with ruler showing 7"+. I've got a few NBP pics showing 6"+, so I don't know where you're getting 5" from:

View media item 5221951
I've lost nearly 100lbs so far and have more to go. Not apologizing for that.