First Post for me

smallboyeee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, this is my first post and i've been looking around the site for quite awhile. Well i have a question for anyone that could give me some insight. i've had the same girlfriend for almost two years now and about 6 months ago she measured my penis and it was 8 inches long. now she just measured it again last night because i had said that it seemed like it was shorter now and when she measured last night it was only 5 inches long. Im pretty comfortable with myself so i didnt get too freaked out about losing three inches in length but it still kind of bothers me. anybody know what would cause something like this? or has this happened to anyone?

as a side note my girth didnt change any, i've always been 6.25" around.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You won't have lost 3" somewhere..... either it was measured at a different stage of erectness, or was measured inaccurately either before, or now.

Anyway, welcome to LPSG x

It is possible to lose erect length and girth. Smoking appears to, but so does a lack of free testosterone. Apparently both cause the erectile tissues to become less elastic. I, however, only lost half an inch and it was the main reason I went to an andrologist who confirmed I probably wasn't imagining things.

You've said you haven't had sex in over a month? Are you not in the mood? Thinking been fuzzy? Not as much morning wood as before? Feeling a bit depressed? Unusually tired? Gaining fat more than you think you should be? If you have these symptoms you may have secondary hypogonadism.

Do you smoke a pack a day or more? If so, quite.

I'd suggest, if you can, to see an endocrinologist if you have these symptoms. The endocrinologist will know how to test to be sure your testosterone is where it should be for a man your age. Be sure they test free testosterone, not just bound. The free test is rare but much more accurate. They should also check DHT levels as DHT is a catalyst for testosterone. Too much or too little can be a problem.

Get it checked out, all other things being equal.