First Pumping Session today

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by don kiddick, Mar 1, 2008.

1. don kiddick

don kiddick New Member

Got myself a Mustang pump from bodyimages. Its a mini-vac pump with a flared pipe/tube/funnel.

Filled the tube with warm water from the shower to let the tube warm, had a showermyself to get, well warm and loose.

Whacked it in and pumped to about 3.5hg and kept it there for about 7 minutes (3 songs on the radio lol). Didn't want to push it to far especially the first time.

Only comments are.....i seemed to fill the tube girth wise very quickly I was touching the sides (maybe need a wider tube?), my foreskin retracted and engorged (i take it this is doughnuting?) and I'm currently feeling.....like you would after a good fuck and ready for the next........engorged is probably the best word.

Have I done anything wrong that I have mentioned, or should be doing something extra?

The plan in to Jelq and pump alternative days for 6 days in the week for 3 weeks and take the 4th week off and repeat.

2. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

dont over do it you may end up like me :(
    I use to use one every night and I see vains braking in the tube and the next night I will do it again :(

it was huge when I toked it out :( the head was real big and vains that I never seen be for where poping out of it.

it may scar women off seeing it like that :(

happy it goes back to its normal size :)

3. darkone

darkone Member

Albums:
    Go for what is comfortable to you. 3.5Hg shouldn't do any harm at all for the majority of people. I know for myself 3.5Hg isn't enough I usually have to do 5-5.5hg personally but i have been doing it longer. Nothing wrong with filling the tube. You actually want this and once you can 'pack it' for a month or two straight move up to a bigger size tube and start to work towards packing it. Have fun and be smart and safe.-D1-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice