First Pumping Session today

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by don kiddick, Mar 1, 2008.

1. don kiddick

don kiddick New Member

Got myself a Mustang pump from bodyimages. Its a mini-vac pump with a flared pipe/tube/funnel.

Filled the tube with warm water from the shower to let the tube warm, had a showermyself to get, well warm and loose.

Whacked it in and pumped to about 3.5hg and kept it there for about 7 minutes (3 songs on the radio lol). Didn't want to push it to far especially the first time.

Only comments are.....i seemed to fill the tube girth wise very quickly I was touching the sides (maybe need a wider tube?), my foreskin retracted and engorged (i take it this is doughnuting?) and I'm currently feeling.....like you would after a good fuck and ready for the next........engorged is probably the best word.

Have I done anything wrong that I have mentioned, or should be doing something extra?

The plan in to Jelq and pump alternative days for 6 days in the week for 3 weeks and take the 4th week off and repeat.

2. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

dont over do it you may end up like me :(
    I use to use one every night and I see vains braking in the tube and the next night I will do it again :(

it was huge when I toked it out :( the head was real big and vains that I never seen be for where poping out of it.

it may scar women off seeing it like that :(

happy it goes back to its normal size :)

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Go for what is comfortable to you. 3.5Hg shouldn't do any harm at all for the majority of people. I know for myself 3.5Hg isn't enough I usually have to do 5-5.5hg personally but i have been doing it longer. Nothing wrong with filling the tube. You actually want this and once you can 'pack it' for a month or two straight move up to a bigger size tube and start to work towards packing it. Have fun and be smart and safe.-D1-

Draft saved Draft deleted