First Rave Bi Blowjob

Hey all,

Wanted to share an experience I had a couple of years ago and also hear of other similar stories.

So it goes that i was overseas in 2017 at a festival in Netherlands (on my own) and was just before my self discovery of guys which entered me into the world of being bi (back home). I had been chatting with this guy online who seemed cool and was going to the same event, he was german meanwhile i am aussie. We would chat about sex and girls but also every so often we would talk about what it would be like playing with a guy, so we were both curious but had never done anything.

We arranged to meet at the event and hang out basically all day. Just as buddies, drinking, taking M and what not. We were not comming into each other or anything but we did every so often talk of how horny we both were. After the event he asked if i wanted to come back to his hotel room and continue to party. Listen to tunes, take more M, drinks etc.

As i was on my own, high as fuck, i jumped at the idea. When we were back at his hotel we were both saying how the feeling touch on M was electrifying, at this point we were giving each other back massages and stuff. it was alot of fun, and i was so horny i was a walking orgasm. At around 4am we stopped taking anything and were just chatting and comming down. By early afternoon we were both quite scattered but we were still feeling good. In his horny state he asked if i would mind if he took his pants off and just kept his underwear on. He confessed to me he wanted to see what it felt like to sit infront of another guy in his undies. I agreed and asked the same. Note: we had showered already a couple of hours before.

After a few mins we were both sitting there in our undies staring at each other and slightly switching. We were clearly enjoying this. For the next 30 mins we were chatting about sex and blowjobs and cumming. I was in heaven. I had never felt to sexually liberated in all my life. We decided to take the next step and sit legs apart but close to each other with our legs touching. As soon as they touched we both let out soft moans. I knew at this point, there was no turning back.

After an hour or so we laid down on his bed as we were pretty tired at this point, but he took off my shirt and so did i so we were just laying there in just our undies. What happened next is kind of a haze, but i recall he left over and kissed just above my underwear waist line. You nearly had to peel me off the ceiling. He then put his hand on my leg just below my balls and was rubbing up and down. I was literally on the verge of orgasm. I was moaning like absolute crazy. He then pulled down my undies just enough to have half my cock poking out hard as a rock. Sure enough, his mouth moved from my underwear line so kissing my cock. I told him to stop as i was about to cum. He didnt stop......Just as i was about to cum he took my entire cock in his mouth and was sliding his tongue from side to side, at this point i started convulsing and blowing around 13 ropes of cum in is mouth. it was the most insane orgasm i had ever had. Handsdown!!

The fun didnt stop there lol....

Anyone had any similar experiences when you were experimenting both boys and also partying.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks mate. That was just the start of our adventures hahah. We would meet up every second day while I was in NL. Lol

pls tel me more... PM or on here. Did you guys have intercourse? did you suck him? details please

Reactions: Lokopajero

pls tel me more... PM or on here. Did you guys have intercourse? did you suck him? details please
It was all about the blowjobs, man. Over the next few days when we met up he would blow me till I was almost in tears, till one day around the 5th time we met I just couldn’t fight back the urge and got on my knees in my little underwear and was kissing his stomach and legs. I was literally trembling and that oh so typical spot of pre cum at the tip of my undies was getting more obvious lol. Sure enough I start blowing his cock and was in absolute heaven, as was he haha.

After this we were totally at ease with each other and would make heaps of fun of our sucking adventures, edging each other for hours and then playing a game we called “shoot and win”, basically trying to blow cum into the others mouth from distance. The best was 1.5m and I got my entire load into his mouth. The prize was the cum
Of course hehehe