First (real) gay kiss?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by prince_will, Jan 25, 2012.

1. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    I tried looking for a thread on this topic, but couldn't really find it.

How was your first real kiss with someone of the same sex? Yes, sometimes we experiment, play around and stuff, but what do you consider to be your first real (loving, surprising, pleasurable, etc.) kiss?

Mine was with my "friend". We both came out to each other over a lunch (him as gay, me as bisexual) and have been great friends ever since. Anyways, one night, in my hotel room on a visit, we were engaged in a discussion for a couple of hours. He said something that irritated me and i jokingly/angrily told him to get out. He decided to leave, gave me a hug, but stopped at the door. Before he left, he asked me "have you ever thought about us kissing?"

Of course i did. I'd been secretly in love with him for months. I decided to be honest and say yes, but didn't elaborate or say anything further. I was sitting on the bed while he was still at the door and neither of us moved. There was this awkward (but totally adorable) standoff between us as to whether we should do it or not. He asked me if we should and i just said "do what you want to do" and played coy even though this was what i wanted for so long.

I walked over to the door and said again "do what you want to do" and he came back inside and closed the door. I was like "Oh, shit, what do i do now?" in my head. There was this second-long awkward moment where we didn't know where to put our hands, but then, it happened. Not to sound sappy, but it was magic. I felt his lips, his tongue, and was scared and excited at the same time. There was this short moment where our teeth hit each other, but it didn't stop anything. Also, (accidentally, i promise!) i brushed against his dick with my leg and felt that he was enjoying himself too. I opened my eyes for a second while we were kissing to gauge how he might've been feeling. His eyes were closed and he was completely in the moment. We still were kissing when somehow we ended up near the bed where i was sitting when we had our standoff.

But then it ended. He broke away, said a quick goodbye and left. He later told me that things got too "intense" for him. He also admitted that he jacked off afterwards because of how hot he got. We're not able to be together right now for reasons i won't go into (nothing serious, but it just gives too much of my identity away) but honestly? i can't see my future without him.

2. BallzDeepinMe

BallzDeepinMe New Member

Was together with my man for almost a year and evertime I tried to kiss him he pulled away, Finally we were having this really intense sex and he was on top and just leaned down and kissed me, very quickly and then he leaned in again and it was for real, super passionate and he continued to make "Love" to me.

He told me that night for the first time he was in love with me. The world stopped for a moment when those words finally came out of his mouth. That lead to another marathon session of kissing and some of the hottest sex we have had. All those years ago and thinking about it has made me hard as a rock.

3. concupisys

concupisys Active Member

my first gay kiss lasted 9 hours.... it was better than any sex i've ever had in my life.... i guess you could say it was like playing a perfect game of golf the very first time.... sadly, that experience set the bar so high that sex in general simply has not compared to that one experience ever since.... i look back on it fondly quite often, and then i just get sad afterward....

4. LargeSide

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My first "gay" kiss was awesome. I think that a kiss says so much about a person, so luckily the first guy I kissed was, and still is, an amazing kisser! It started with a strong embrace, and eventually we started kissing. Although I was nervous at first, it became impossible to stop.

5. Willifred

Willifred New Member

My first gay encounter was with the son of a local Vicar. First kiss and 'first other stuff' too, it didn't take me long to start regretting it though (and I still do).

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    My first truly gay kiss happened during my first gay sexual encounter. Much like the encounter itself, it led nowhere, though at the time it was provocatively wonderful.

7. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    Kissing guys is not appealing to me. I've tried it, first time didn't do anything for me. Another time it was ok, the moment and action was hot and it worked, but still not like kissing my wife. For me, it's probably because I'm not fully comfortable with with guys. I like fucking and sucking and I like the friendship, but I don't desire the relationship.

8. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everytime i think about that moment, it makes me a little happy....and a little hard. haha. But it was months ago. I just hope i'll get another chance at it soon.

9. aye-jai

aye-jai New Member

glass lobby of a theater, about 10pm, very rainy night... he was in a play they were putting on there and i worked for the theater. he knew i had a thing for him even though i never directly told him, we were being flity and stuff holding hands etc, and then he just leaned in and kissed me before he had to run to go back on stage. :p

10. wavejock

wavejock Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My first guy kiss I have to admit was pretty awesome...but my first kiss with a guy that I actually had real feelings for was a gazillion times more awesome. Its like you think at one time how good at was...but then another time you are like....wow this is even better lol

11. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I didn't want to kiss him. We were fooling around after school, rolling around in the grass. There was some grabbing going on...and then he kissed me. As he got closer to my lips I started to panic...and then our lips met...i felt his tongue and I saw stars. I'll never ever forget that kiss.

12. hrdhatdad

hrdhatdad Active Member

It was a very drunk night in high school with my best friend following a double date. The next day I just wanted to forget about it but within a few months it happened again, always when we drank.

13. mushroom99

mushroom99 New Member

It was pretty bad, honestly. We were among a group of friends at a high school football game. I was standing next to a girl that I had a thing for and she was rather "emo" per se and she found all the images of guys kissing from Vampire Freaks madd hott. Long story short she asked me and another male friend if we'd dare kiss out here at this game. I shrugged and turned to him and he leaned right on in and grabbed my face and pulled his open lips to my unsuspecting pursed ones. His tongue darted right into my mouth, breaking through my moist lips. It lasted for just a few seconds. All but one person surrounding us had rather neutral reactions, which was surprising in this one cow town. I guess it wasn't too bad and I might have enjoyed how forceful it was with what I know and now. I just wasn't too thrilled about it then. I gave it a second go in a similar situation in college, but this time it involved spin the bottle. This time he was really gentle but I was once again startled, this time by his stubble, since I had never had kissed someone with a 5 o' clock shadow since I was wicked young. Anyways that was my first and last gay kisses.

Draft saved Draft deleted