First Response

WorthyGirthy

Just Browsing
Media
I'm sure that this has been covered before, but I couldn't find it in a search so please, be gentle.

I was wondering about the first time a partner of yours made note of your size. How they handled it, how you handled it and more specifically what the first reactions were.

I never thought of myself as big because the main thing back then was length (6.5 - 7") but ever since girth has come out (7") I am re-evaluating and thinking of talking about it with my next partner. The last girl I was with was very uncomfortable the first time and had to stop on many other occasions (yes, I now know the value of lube).

I've found talks about length discussed here, but haven't really found something about girth. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth is probably the main reason why anyone has difficulty with intercourse and a larger penis. It takes time and patience but any girth can be made to fit. I am 10 x 8 and it me and my wife years to make it fit at all and we still have difficulty, but we do have fun trying!! :D