first restored male model.....me?

chesafreakhung

1st Like
Media
So I have been a memeber of this site forever. I wanted to show myself and what I look like up and downstairs lol. I still have aton of work to do on my body, and more left to do seeing as I was cut really tight on my foreskin restoration. But I want to do adult modeling/video work. Also...how the hell do I add pics to my profile. Just wanted to show you guys, tell me what you thing!

-Christopher Ryanson

Attachments

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
So I have been a memeber of this site forever. I wanted to show myself and what I look like up and downstairs lol. I still have aton of work to do on my body, and more left to do seeing as I was cut really tight on my foreskin restoration. But I want to do adult modeling/video work. Also...how the hell do I add pics to my profile. Just wanted to show you guys, tell me what you thing!

-Christopher Ryanson

Christopher,
Not cheesy at all, well you can delete that last one but get the others onto your gallery.
BTW, welcome to LPSG!
:smile:

P.S. hairy chests are a PLUS, show more! :biggrin1:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
/puts on Groucho Marx outfit

"Cheesy? Wait till you're done restoring!" Ba-DUM-ching!

I kid. Good job and good luck.

If you want to get more mileage out of your pics try doing them, without a flash, when the sun is coming into the room. You'll get more texture and more of a 3-D feel. And a decent tripod can do wonders. Then you won't need the mirror, can use the timer and start trying out poses and angles.