First Rip Torn, now Leif Garrett

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Leif Garrett Arrested in Drug Bust | TMZ.com

First Rip Torn on the booze trying to rob a Conn. bank, now Leif arrested during a drug bust. Why am I not surprised at this?
Both men have long history of substance abuse. Speaking from a personal standpoiint, I can tell you it's not as easy as non-drinkers and non-addicts think it is to steer clear of the stuff. The same holds for any addiction, whether it's booze, drugs, gambling, sex, the net, television, shopping, burglarly, plumbers~~~

I hope they both have success in getting it back together.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leif Garrett Arrested in Drug Bust | TMZ.com

First Rip Torn on the booze trying to rob a Conn. bank, now Leif arrested during a drug bust. Why am I not surprised at this?
How the hell did Leif get any time off from filming THE SMOKING GUN: WORLD'S DUMBEST CRIMINALSto do this? And what makes anybody think he isn't gonna be part of a segment somewhere down the road??

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Leif Garrett never forgave himself for that accident back in 1979 that left his friend in a wheelchair. I just hope he could fight his addiction, but you are right. Addiction is such a hard habit to kick that becomes a necessity in itself. I should know. It took two years for my uncle get out of his drinking habit and that was not easy. There is a good saying, "Those that cannot save them, let them save themselves." As harsh as that may sound, it kind of does ring the truth.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would Rip Torn be there, too?
Time will tell. As Torn is close to 80 (he will be 79 on Saturday) he may decide it's not worth his energy to try to clean it up. {although he may change his tune if the judge offers him a choiice of rehab or 90 days in jail}